Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wolfmom1

Arigorn

once again everyone wants to dance with the words..let me clear the issue... this post is because the kid is a LIAR.. doesnt matter where when and how a lie is a lie.. thats all the original was meant to be..dont make a mountain out of a mole hill folks..just warn your younger and more gullible members to steer clear of him. :unsure:

once again everyone wants to dance with the words..let me clear the issue... this post is because the kid is a LIAR.. doesnt matter where when and how a lie is a lie.. thats all the original was meant to be..dont make a mountain out of a mole hill folks..just warn your younger and more gullible members to steer clear of him. :unsure:

I can't agree more. The outlaw section is to post personal or guild outlaws (depends on every person/guild vision regarding the "bad things" though) that's what i want to underline.

The best weapon remains #ignore. End of story.

If you can apply this policy to all the guildies, even better. Someone did something wrong to a friend or etc, he/she doesn't exist any longer in my virtual space. If everyone does the same, what a scammer would do in a world of loneliness? Get bored. I guess that's a good punishment.

Edited by Damned_Angel

You really need to remember one thing..

THIS IS JUST A GAME

If your going to get all Diplomatical and crap about it, go into Politics or sommat.. A game wouldn't be a game if there were no Scammers / Hacking / Outlaws..

That's one of the things that makes a GAME a game.

So from now on, try to remember that. :D

As for this Topic.. It should be locked.

And as for the n00bs who moan because someone better than them killed them.. Go train and stop moaning about everything someone does to you.. You died, so what? You'll die more than once to someone better than you, and will you do it then.. Post on Outlaws cause someone better than you killed you?

As regarding Dao, your Red Tagged for my guild, enjoy!

Peace out,

Ari

Arigorn dont impose your values to everyone... Even if this is a game, people can see, feel, want different things from it. Everyone has a choice: some play having a solid moral ground in game, some don't. Is a question of choice. People react different when they have an interaction with someone that is not suitable to their ethics. My problem with scaming etc is that some kids play this game too. And if you can understand for a kid the difference between virtual and real space is not so well defined. Therefore some kids can really suffer in RL for unethical things that happened to them in EL.

This is a game ok, but even a game can have collateral damage.

... someone better than them killed them..

Being a scammer doesn't make you better than anyone :D

And as scamming isn't against game rules, this topic is on the right section... so... you're known as a scammer, live with it :wub:

THIS IS JUST A GAME

If your going to get all Diplomatical and crap about it, go into Politics or sommat.. A game wouldn't be a game if there were no Scammers / Hacking / Outlaws..

Hacking is not against te rules?

And as for the n00bs who moan because someone better than them killed them.. Go train and stop moaning about everything someone does to you.. You died, so what? You'll die more than once to someone better than you, and will you do it then.. Post on Outlaws cause someone better than you killed you?

Do you really think that because you can scam some newbs and kill them you are better than someone?

And scamming is sad... Benhe would be proud of you, he teached you well.

All this self righteous crap gets old ya know..it's a GAME. This is part of an online game like this. Live with it or don't play. Now, if Ari had said that he was training with someone in the arena and that someone stronger had told him it was ok to train, but then attacked, you guys would laugh it up..It's wrong reguardless who its done too, but I'm tired of being sympathetic towrds the non fighters when they are wronged, only to be not shown the same courtesy.

Gee, this is the only section on forums to post against this kind of people. Is this that hard to understand? Stop asking for people not to post you on outlaws when you act like one. Don't like it don't read it.... damn.

THIS IS JUST A GAME

That's one of the things that makes a GAME a game.

So from now on, try to remember that. :D

As for this Topic.. It should be locked.

As regarding Dao, your Red Tagged for my guild, enjoy!

Peace out,

Ari

The fact that Woodeh had to imply that he is better then the player he (or his brother, mother, or mother's brother) killed shows how undeveloped his understanding of EL currently is. For in EL, a person achieves high levels based on game time and game focus.

If a person plays all day long for a few weeks (or months even), that person will gain the a/d levels necessary to kill high level monsters and, if he desires, go pking. The fact that he has those levels means he spent more time on that particular task nothing else. If the person spent the same time on manufacturing or crafting, he would also have high levels on them instead.

Sad to see a person who claims to have those levels failing to understand how the game works. I wonder if his bother/mother/mother's brother understand it. Maybe Woodeh can have them post next time so we can find out :wub:

PS: The fact he is asking for this topic to be locked shows he is very much so *afraid*. Typical noob behavior. Showing he is "the noob" here, not those he killed. :)

All this self righteous crap gets old ya know..it's a GAME. This is part of an online game like this. Live with it or don't play. Now, if Ari had said that he was training with someone in the arena and that someone stronger had told him it was ok to train, but then attacked, you guys would laugh it up..It's wrong reguardless who its done too, but I'm tired of being sympathetic towrds the non fighters when they are wronged, only to be not shown the same courtesy.

:icon13:

And the reason I asked this to be locked, wasn't because I am a n00b like someone said.. It's because I can't be bothered to listen to the whole EL community moan about something I did.. So what I killed someone? Is it a crime?.. You've even said scamming isn't against the rules, and your still moaning about it?..

I know people who Attack & Get attacked whilst they PVP.. I've seen DonPedro Attack people whilst they PVP.. He's even done it to be befor.. But none of you pathetic people moan about him, or put him in outlaws do you..? NO! Wonder why.. Oh maybe because he is in the Top 5 players.. He gets special treatment or something..?

Oh yeah that must be it.. Let me go get in the Top5 and see if you do it then?..

Now shut up with this crap about how I did something wrong.

Ari.

Edited by WoodeH

A.) Arigorn did nothing wrong by the rules - both sides acknowledge this, accuser by posting here instead of in Bans forum.

B.) Accused does not contest the accuser's account - so both sides agree the event happened.

My personal opinion - I think this thread should remain as is - Arigorn indeed admits to the lie, and thinks he did nothing wrong. By the game rules, he's right. BUT, this isn't the Abuse forum - Outlaws is for people who lie/scam/bagjump/other act that is considered legal within game rules but not in the player "code of honor" (which is nonbinding, except as people take it themselves).

On a side note, as someone else said, last I checked, I thought hacking was against the game rules (as well as possibly being a criminal act, depending on the laws where you live), Ari.

Edited by Arnieman

And the reason I asked this to be locked, wasn't because I am a n00b like someone said.. It's because I can't be bothered to listen to the whole EL community moan about something I did.. So what I killed someone? Is it a crime?.. You've even said scamming isn't against the rules, and your still moaning about it?..

1. You are a n00b because you still don't understand (though many ppl wrote it down) that you are not in outlaws because you killed someone, but because you lied.

2. You indeed did nothing against the game rules, but if you kill training people (and lie to them), expect that they won't like you, and will make publicity of your dishonourable actions.

You entered Pk and You Died

You took the risk you could have trained on monsters...

mods/admins should delete these i entered pk and got pked topics.

How many times do we have to repeat?

One thing is a pker that invades arena and kill the people who was training. Other thing completely different is a guy who says he knows your guildmaster and won't attack you, and then attacks you. The first is regular pker behaviour, the second is noob outlaw behaviour.

You are a n00b because you still don't understand (though many ppl wrote it down) that you are not in outlaws because you killed someone, but because you lied.

I'm a n00b, what cause you think I don't read?

You ever thought that as funny as it sounds, I don't exactly care what people say about me, weither you want too call me a scammer or whatever.. I just had Scarr calling me a Hacker.. It don't bother me one bit.. Why would what someone thinks of me on a Game, bother me?

If you all take this game that seriousually, then that's quite pathetic.

Keep Flaming me on this Topic if you must, and have nout else to do with your lifes.

I'm just gonna read what you all have to say about me, and not post on this Topic anymore, have fun.

In a bit,

Ari

Amusing how you are unable to see the difference between pk and scam... perhaps you do both?

I dunno who you are and i have never seen you in a pk map, if you look at the posts nearly all the pkers are saying this is not a topic for outlaws. The people who never never entered a pk map or have been killed in a pk map are saying ........

Its A Pk Map, Its not supposed to be nice and friendly place.

You entered Pk and You Died

You took the risk you could have trained on monsters...

mods/admins should delete these i entered pk and got pked topics.

:P i agree :icon13:

To sum it up:

1. Woodeh/Arigorn: if you act like a jerk, people will comment... that's one of the consequences of your actions. This isn't about breaking the rules, it's about behavior/attitude. That's what the outlaws section is for. Maybe you ought to read the description of it first.

2. The original post was NOT to whine about being pk'd, but was made as a warning for others to be alert and careful when dealing with Arigorn ingame because he LIED.

3. If you notice, there are other jerks around other than pkers...lots of ordinary trade scams and ordinary bag jumpers around too. Again, being talked about is a pretty normal occurance if you treat somebody badly. Deal with it, and expect it if you choose to play this way.

4. If your argument is that "it's a game, it's the role I choose to play! I'm not really a jerk!" well...still, expect there will be people who don't like it and will want to warn others. Action-->reaction. You play, you pay.

5. That being said, PowerWarrior hit it right on the head: it's a PK map for god's sake, it is NOT a nice and friendly place. When you go there, expect the worst, and for heaven's sake, don't believe people you don't know, and especially ones you had bad dealings with before!

If you can't handle the potential bad scenario's that can happen in a PK map, don't go. You made your choice KNOWING the risks, no-one is exempt.

Amusing how you are unable to see the difference between pk and scam... perhaps you do both?

I dunno who you are and i have never seen you in a pk map, if you look at the posts nearly all the pkers are saying this is not a topic for outlaws. The people who never never entered a pk map or have been killed in a pk map are saying ........

Its A Pk Map, Its not supposed to be nice and friendly place.

I think that lieing and scamming is as bad in a pk map as in a non-pk one, and makes Arigorn an outlaw. And if you still think that we are whining because someone got killed, you can't read. But you are also wrong that we are whining. We are warning other people to beware of Arigorn.

For example if I am training on a PK map, and I see someone forom a known PK guild (or just a known pker), I will run away. If someone comes and says "I won't hurt you", then possibly I will stay. But if Arigorn says it, I won't. That's the purpose of this topic.