Eternal Lands Official Forums
ROTCOD

Votd Grave Stones

I was thinking as there are seven graves stones free with no names outside the main player kil map in whole of el (valley of dwarfs; near kilran fields post) if it would be possible to put text on the grave stones of peoples names who were once strong in pk maps but have now either done #killme yes, been banned. have quitted or so on. If it is possible the one scarr is hiding behind, is reseved for chickengeorge RIP 2004-2005. ps god bless your soul :P:P

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/7463/graves8cb.jpg

a few players i can think of (top of my head).....Elise, Paladin, Shasso, Rogue, doc :D, Slashfury any one think of others ?.... maybe ratz0r pr0

Edited by ROTCOD

uhh theres this forum its called the suggestion forum... you probaly get the idea allready...but if you dont.. post there

That, and why should banz0red people get any recognition for their skills? Or for that matter, if you leave the game, why should you get any recognition in it (except for if you did something lasting, like a map, quest, story, etc.)?

If this idea pulls through i would like to see Hurcules on the stones... before the big crash he was the best and strongest player ingame... he left 3 weeks after the crash and look at his stats on the player page he did that in 1 week... the other 2 he spend on the test server and he made a a/d level of 92/92 now I say that would deserve a place on one of those stones... If you don't believe me ask the older members of EG since he was a EG member they will know about him :)

Hyperion

I do quite like this idea, but would exclude anyone who has been banned from the stones.

Shouldnt glorify those who have repeatedly broken the rules.

(meep hope that would leave 7 names available for rhe stones ;-) (yes, this line is a joke before the flame starts!)

(we actually have a graveyard on our own map, with the names of resetfodder, and those who otherwise remembered their passwords for real life)

Edited by the_antiroot

I think there should be a vote on who's name has to come on the gravestones really. Not just 1 or 2 people deciding it.

Yes, i mean all you PKers think

'omfg i liked that guy so much lets just put his name on there'

and don't care about what the rest thinks. Should have a proper vote.

Yes, i mean all you PKers think

'omfg i liked that guy so much lets just put his name on there'

and don't care about what the rest thinks. Should have a proper vote.

I agree with you. ;)

That's a first.. :icon13::)

Or not...

PKers already get enough perks, why not remember alchemists or RPers?

Edited by Lord_Vermor