Eternal Lands Official Forums
diego69

my friend has a problem

Hello, my friend devil_slayer_15 has been aparently deleted from the game for inaprpiate use of lenguage. well, this was not true, because it was not him who did it b t it was his brother, :) , devil registered on forum bt wen he wanted to type this meesage it wud not let him thios is the reason why im doin it for him.

i wud like my friend to be added bk plz, because it was not his foult. thnx :)

I wonder what would happen if people read the rules.

4. Do Not Give Out Your Password.
Once you give your password out to anyone, even for the purpose of character sharing, you relinquish all rights to that character. Eternal Lands is not responsible for the return of your character or account, or for the actions of your character once you have disclosed your password.

I know your point of view regarding this Entropy, so i already guessed you won't unban him for this reason. It does make me sad, because he was a fine guildmate. I am sure he didn't see the consequence of sharing his pass. Could you give him a second chance? I think he has learned not to share his pass anymore.

Regards

Erm.... he didn't gave out his password... he was just afk.. erm... doing.. erm... some personal stuff (bathroom :whistle: )

Just in that moment his brother took ownership of his char :)

Devil Is a good boy and a TrustWorthy member of the Dark Dragons i am sure this is not going to happen again, come on give him a second chance :P

I'll tell him to log off when.... erm.... hmmm... :lurker::D

Regards

DragonSlayer

Edit: typos

Edited by DragonSlayer

This entire discussion is rather interesting considering that the problem started with a brand new character that was created who was spamming and arguing with devil_slayer_15 ... from devil_slayer_15's own IP, this was repeated several times and Devil_Slayer_15 was warned about causing trouble and spamming as part of this. There was also a history of bad spamming and disregard for rules.

Would you like to try another story?