Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lukargo

Oh God I can't believe how stupid i was

I know I did some terrible thing on this game and you guys had to ban my IP address. And, well I respect that. I am now givinga formal apology for all those stupid things I did. I spent the last night looking for a game like eternal-lands, but I just can't find one. Runescape and Morowin, and Knight Online just don't measure up to what a good job you guys did on this game! :P

I still can't believe the dumb things I did. Almost all of them were out of anger. When my character Lukargo was banned for cheating I got so mad. But now I realize it was just a dumb thing to cheat and yell at you moderators. But, like I said before I just can't stand not being able to play this game. I would give almost anything to be back on it.

If i have to be on some sort of probation or someting that is fine to. Like for instance if I even say one disrespectful thing on any channel I can be kicked out for good and never let back on for the rest of my lifetime. You don't have to unban my whole IP address just enough to make a new character. And, just one so I can't have more then one and cheat again. :hehe:

I really do love this game as much as all of you guys do. Can you please just give me one more chance. I know that i pretended to be a mod twice but the second time was out of anger and the first was just being a stupid noob. I will never do any of those things again though, I swear!! :D

So I know i wrote quite a bit and it may just be for no reason, but I am now going to create a new character called Roshabo233 on this forum thing with an IP e-mail address and hope to get at least one character back in play. Does an @alltel.net address work? No, i am not just changing my ways simply to get let back on. I am doing it because I love this game just to much to let it all go. I will never do those stupid things again i promise, cross my heart!

So, just please give me one last chance. you can do whatever you want to me if I mess up again, but just please give me one last chance. :cry: