Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Flexo

The question that has been bothering the mankind for so long now

We all found out that the meaning of life and all that exists is 42 and now i dare to ask another question. Yes, vermor, cicero, learner and the rest, i am very aware of the search function of the forums but i do am aware also that the search string has to be 4 or more chars. So finally, when will EL2 (note 3 chars and not valid for search) come. I'm kinda curious 'cause i liked the EL back in the days before all this stuff got added, i liked afk training at gargs and fem orcs, and i also liked to pwn ppl with my superior levels etc. Like a simple game, not too many features to worry 'bout, i liked to leave my char afk for longer time with all eq on at KF (with Boki of course :icon13: ). So as we see, if we are 'bout to expect a new game from ent it will come out really 'unfinished' (read good) without the other totally useless stuff that stereotypes it with runescape, in other words, too many features that need improvements in the game, too many noobs (read Runescape). I really loved it before the attributes could be picked totally freely, like 20 cap on a certain attrib, but with this new system as you can just pack everything in phys and go pwn cyclops with 30/30 a/d, its just not that much fun, i had to work my ass off just to get to fight with cyclops. And the other really awesome thing, to come up with gimmicks with such a small portion of variety, seriously, i came up to use all the attrib potions mixed with blessings, seriously, i really did, and perhaps i shouldn't have told it to too many ppl since the benefit i gained from it quickly vanished, but it was fun to see ppl's faces when they were 15+ levels higher than me and getting the beating of their lifetime.

So Entropy, i ask you, when will Eternal Lands 2 be out, or whatever your next project may be.

And those wiseasses out there, i know i could've found out this answer with the search function and not waste valuable forum space with this bs i've written here. The thing is, i don't exactly have the time nor the patience to search the forums for that long, to me its prolly several hours.

Thanks

--Flex

heh heya vermor, i still occasionally come to chat around, but each time i announce my presence in the channels i mostly get attacked by mods :/

The answer to this question is 42, they current computer simulations are being used to determine what the unit of measure is!

You should be flogged just for being flexy... but considering the post and the answer, I will lend an oppinion where one isn't requested (since there need only be one reply to this post.... one that won't come, all oppinions are unwarented are they not?). The question is when, the answer is with granny and the hunter and tutorial island... garris and faris have taken it with them deep into the Forest of the falls, hidding it away from the evil server crashes and updates....

It is indeed good to see you again.

Love ya,

Swiss

Guest Wabberjack

wtf is up with that 42? lol

:P

Read, 'A hitchikers guide to the galaxy'

Now your asking people to read? whats next actually opening the cover? Sorry had to say it:p