Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chance

relyt1slayer -scammer-

This is getting out of hand.

I posted originally with the intent to try and keep newbies from getting scammed. That's one of the reasons why this forum is here.

Let me be clear that I did not take the time to verify conclusively the information I received.

I did NOT post here so that people could harass rely because they think she's a scammer.

IF and I do mean IF she scammed then it probably won't happen again. So, that said, let it drop and don't harass rely.

As for me, I didn't previously understand the impact a posting here could have on a player. If I've posted here at all before it was because I was certain of a scammer. So any undue trauma I caused you rely, I apologize. And to the rest of you, don't be petty about it. Just go play.

and apparently it wasnt "nuff said" >.>

This is getting out of hand.

I posted originally with the intent to try and keep newbies from getting scammed. That's one of the reasons why this forum is here.

Let me be clear that I did not take the time to verify conclusively the information I received.

I did NOT post here so that people could harass rely because they think she's a scammer.

IF and I do mean IF she scammed then it probably won't happen again. So, that said, let it drop and don't harass rely.

As for me, I didn't previously understand the impact a posting here could have on a player. If I've posted here at all before it was because I was certain of a scammer. So any undue trauma I caused you rely, I apologize. And to the rest of you, don't be petty about it. Just go play.

and apparently it wasnt "nuff said" >.>

Chance, u are right that posting here has an impact on the players, and yes, possibly asking the newb player involved in this to send in the chat log as further proof would have been a nice idea; consolidating the case.

But I aslo must add that starting a topic on a player gives the rest of the forum members the chance to add their own encounters with the accused player. Relyt, I'm sorry to have to add to this, but she has a history. It's not the first time she's been accused of scamming or almost-scamming (see e.g. the gm contests incident) or deceipt. She's a former guildmate of mine and she certainly was not very popular here either, she's been accused of lying and not paying up debts. This is just as bad as scamming imho.

Also I know she's a very fun person to talk to and she does not transpire as a liar or scammer. She never did _me_ any wrong, but that does not say much. So Chance, I know u may feel bad about posting this without some "solid" proof, but afterall this is what the community is for -- people add up to an initial post on Outlaws to confirm or infirm the behaviour of the accused player in similar situations.

So, maybe Relyt will change her ways, I welcome that (maybe she's gonna realise that people know her too well now). I welcome that. But she did not seem to change her ways in the past, and she's had plenty of warning.

Cheers!

Edited by Adamant

nuff said

I agree because I have meet Relyt1slayer and he seems like a very nice person and shows lots of respect to other players. He even shows respect to people he does'nt like. He never scams and he is a very friendly man. Why would you say that he did anything to you?

coulda been like:

Relyslayer1@ market: joke...

Relyslayer1@ market: Selling f9 fire PM ME LOL

:P !

Thats a fake!

because thats not the way they go.

For example

[TheMightyXXX @ 3]: Selling mm cape pm me if you want

[Zerth @ 3]: How Much?

See thats how its goes so if you want to lie then get it right

coulda been like:

Relyslayer1@ market: joke...

Relyslayer1@ market: Selling f9 fire PM ME LOL

:D !

Thats a fake!

because thats not the way they go.

For example

[TheMightyXXX @ 3]: Selling mm cape pm me if you want

[Zerth @ 3]: How Much?

See thats how its goes so if you want to lie then get it right

Roland was not saying that was an actual quote, he was giving an example of a possible quote of what might have transpired on the market :P

I agree because I have meet Relyt1slayer and he seems like a very nice person and shows lots of respect to other players. He even shows respect to people he does'nt like. He never scams and he is a very friendly man. Why would you say that he did anything to you?

If you really knew Rely, you would have at least known that Rely is a female. TheMighty is at it again, lying. :D

If you really knew Rely, you would have at least known that Rely is a female. TheMighty is at it again, lying. :D

.... cant anyone make a mistake? Dont get too personal here. It is a neutral name...

.... cant anyone make a mistake? Dont get too personal here. It is a neutral name...

Rely's character is a female in game, several posts in this thread have mentioned her gender, not to mention, TheMighty has a bad reputation for lying. So it was not a mistake, just another lie :D

Rely's character is a female in game, several posts in this thread have mentioned her gender, not to mention, TheMighty has a bad reputation for lying. So it was not a mistake, just another lie :D

It cannot be a lie because he believes it is true. Just because George bush has a bad reputation he did do good things. Also he says he is changed, I plan to believe him. Also why would one look at a person because of his past? There is no point in crying over spilled milk, there is nothing he or any one of us can do to erase his past here. So lets give him the chance to redeem himself. Right now you are the one who is acting evil. You are calling him a liar and you are putting him down. Just because someone has a rep does not mean they cant change it. Just because he failed to read a couple of words, he knows what this is about. Actually i dont know what sex you are. If i made the wrong choice would that make me a liar?

It cannot be a lie because he believes it is true. Just because George bush has a bad reputation he did do good things.

Let me see, you are comparing TheMighty with the President of the United States. Somehow, I believe these two do not compare, but again, for you anything is possible. What did Santa bring you last Christmas? What about the easter bunny? :D

Let me see, you are comparing TheMighty with the President of the United States. Somehow, I believe these two do not compare, but again, for you anything is possible. What did Santa bring you last Christmas? What about the easter bunny? :D

How did you know he gave me coal????? Anyway... I do not hold grudges and i used that first example because it was the first one to come in my mind. I see this only as a mild rebuke that you are trying to throw at me. While you nitpick at myself trying to defend a man trying so hard to get back into society as a nice man. But anyhow, this is a bit off topic for this thread...

TheMighty has been BS posting about stuff he has no clue on all over the forums...

Lol your funny...... O ya and is'nt that picture right there bad? It looks like a women is humping a wolf. And for the 100th time how do you know me? It seems there is 3 players that are dumb. Because first off listen to what was posted. "Selling a fire f9". Tell me how thats scamming if the button is said. You bs to much. And how have I made LOTS of bs post when this is like my 13 compared to your over 300 bs posts. And I dont even know why Im argueing with you. Rely is insent and lets leave it that way. And stop tlaking about me when I have never seen your nore spoke to you!

That was eVe once again lieing and this person who I have never met or seen LadyWolf says that I used dao as a referance. They told sharkbite that and know I told him and we are cool.

TheMighty has been BS posting about stuff he has no clue on all over the forums...

Lol your funny...... O ya and is'nt that picture right there bad? It looks like a women is humping a wolf. And for the 100th time how do you know me? It seems there is 3 players that are dumb. Because first off listen to what was posted. "Selling a fire f9". Tell me how thats scamming if the button is said. You bs to much. And how have I made LOTS of bs post when this is like my 13 compared to your over 300 bs posts. And I dont even know why Im argueing with you. Rely is insent and lets leave it that way. And stop tlaking about me when I have never seen your nore spoke to you!

That was eVe once again lieing and this person who I have never met or seen LadyWolf says that I used dao as a referance. They told sharkbite that and know I told him and we are cool.

I said you used dao as a reference? please show me where i said this? i have met you one time in votd at storage, when i said if i caught you in a pk map you would die for bothering eVe. you need to start acting right or you are going to have a very unplesant stay in these eternal lands. not many folks around here like to deal with people that run around and habitually lie about everything.

Rely's character is a female in game, several posts in this thread have mentioned her gender, not to mention, TheMighty has a bad reputation for lying. So it was not a mistake, just another lie :)

Excuse me? "eVe once again lieing"??? Didn't you just say in another post that we did not?

By the way my post here is the first post by any eVe member on this thread...????

Please explain this Mighty, as I do not understand what you are trying to say...

Tigs

Please explain this Mighty, as I do not understand what you are trying to say...

Tigs

Please Tigs, it makes no sense to spend any more words here (EL-Forum) on TheMighty.

He called us liar about our forum (eVe) where Thunder or me should have made modifications on his post *???* why should we?

Here in this thread he is talking about everyone is a liar because of sending modified logs *???* why should we?

It's true, we all are able to do that but why should we.

It's against the community and makes no sense.

What is WRONG with you people?

Look at yourselves. What does any of this blather have to do with the thread?!

Get a grip. If you want to have a silly little flame war you can pm each other.

To make this short and to the point, themightyxxx, you say you and sharkbite are cool, best read his post about you then, you making yourself look even worse now. Another point is, dont talk about something or somebody you dont know anything about.

You claiming everybody is lying is not the way to make a lasting impression, the players i know from eVe are all good players and honorable, something you should learn. And yes, i read your post, if you ever had been in DAO, you would know sharkbite, or beanmaster or myself. And trust me, if youd been in the guild, you would know about us, so for crying out loud, stop this. And stop putting good guilds down.

Mightyxxx telling people to die in pm wont get you very far on EL either. IT may be a game nd only KF but i found your pm disturbing because i have never even spoken to you ever!! ;)

Guest xanadoo

Ive known relyt1slayer since october 05 and i would say at 1st she comes on as being a sweet little girl but before it is all over u realize that she is a beggar and a liar she tells me she is broke needs serp ,plate and lots of high ticket items,,and after u help her she wont even let u use a broken sword thats a fact,,,,u let her borrow stuff she says they broke and a day later she is wearing it and says someone elese gave it to her,,,

so with that in mind,,the old saying goes ,,,if it looks and smells like a fish chances are it is a fish lol,,,

so with that in mind,,the old saying goes ,,,if it looks and smells like a fish chances are it is a fish lol

If she smells like that, it could be that time of the month too, who knows :)

Guest stalag
If she smells like that, it could be that time of the month too, who knows smile.gif

LMAO! :blink:

Euble rulz! :blink:

i want this to end now all u plz stop posting on this therd and saying stuff about me plz ok?

i want this to end now all u plz stop posting on this therd and saying stuff about me plz ok?

Ye reap what Ye sow....

Time to pay the piper....

What goes around comes around....

Etc...Etc...