Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chance

relyt1slayer -scammer-

What the.... I have known relyt1slayer for quite a while( btw shes a girl...) And im a bit shocked to hear this. I will have to have a word with the slay leader and see if this is really the case....

Its called atlantis using diffrent names for people. Ie: George bush, also known as president of america....

Edited by sparhawk

You know i actually know relyt1slayer, and i have to say that i dont actually believe that she would do that, well i guess we all have our own oppinions

Edited by Sir_launcelot

I believe it because I've been in a guild with her.

She used to announce "contests" in #gm, where you should find her and trade her a serp and a plate and you would get 1k bones :P OMFG what a good deal :evilgrin: As obviously nobody would fall for that, she used to get pissed off, curse a little in #gm and then disconnect from main char. She got kicked pretty fast :icon13:

What the.... I have known relyt1slayer for quite a while( btw shes a girl...) And im a bit shocked to hear this. I will have to have a word with the slay leader and see if this is really the case....

Chance is a mod, I think he knows what he's talking about.

Im neutral for now. This seems to add up because she once said my mm cape was "destroyed" by her "brother". I dont really like taking sides unless i hear both and not one side off the story no matter who that person is.

Also i happen to know that chance is a mod... I may not play 247 but i know the facts.( actually i play about 27).

Also we know nothing but we only think. So in proper terms we could say that chance thinks that he knows what hes talking about.

Edited by sparhawk

I believe it because I've been in a guild with her.

She used to announce "contests" in #gm, where you should find her and trade her a serp and a plate and you would get 1k bones :P OMFG what a good deal :D As obviously nobody would fall for that, she used to get pissed off, curse a little in #gm and then disconnect from main char. She got kicked pretty fast :)

I was in her guild and she seemed very nice. But people change :(

Could be two people on one character, or one person playing one character two ways - regardless, I think this thread is where it belongs. :P

I remember somebody telling me about F9, and hearing about cooking meat on a fire - not knowing about lighting the campfires, I actually tried to cook meat on an F9 fire once - boy was I stupid! :D

I remember somebody telling me about F9, and hearing about cooking meat on a fire - not knowing about lighting the campfires, I actually tried to cook meat on an F9 fire once - boy was I stupid! :icon13:

Actually this is a very common endeavor :P

I used the #guild_info on her guild and got the following:

Guild the slayers has 14 members. The guild URL is: http://mnmw.net/slay
General info: we are the slayers a stroung and frednly guild :) to join pm relyt1slayer or delaquar and slay on!!!
Joining the guild: the slayers on ask for u to have a skill at 20 or over 20 plz ppl :) and allso we do not alow scammers or bag jumpers

I think slay is not allowing anymore scammers or Bag Jumpers due to the fact they have plenty of them already :icon13:

I am in the Slay guild and don't know anything about this incident. I have never seen or heard of Rely acting that way before and it would be unlike her to do something so stupid and pitiful.

I also see nothing to support the claim. Shouldn't there be a log from the conversation or are people just outlaws cause someone makes a claim ? Who was involved ? Was it made as a joke ? Did someone actually buy into this ?

... I know we can sort that out after she's been hung :(

I used the #guild_info on her guild and got the following:

Guild the slayers has 14 members. The guild URL is: http://mnmw.net/slay
General info: we are the slayers a stroung and frednly guild :) to join pm relyt1slayer or delaquar and slay on!!!
Joining the guild: the slayers on ask for u to have a skill at 20 or over 20 plz ppl :) and allso we do not alow scammers or bag jumpers

I think slay is not allowing anymore scammers or Bag Jumpers due to the fact they have plenty of them already :D

Lmao! :(

I do not know this person, however he/she pm'd me saying that people were saying he/she was scamming, and it wasn't true.

I'm not taking sides here, but please do not post that someone is scamming unless you have proof, at least in the form of 1 chat log, as it's very unfair if it turns out that person was not scamming/doing something bad.

coulda been like:

Relyslayer1@ market: joke...

Relyslayer1@ market: Selling f9 fire PM ME LOL

:P !

Edited by RolandR1

I don't post in the forums as a mod. Nor do I ever really intend to. I'm not an official entity in the forums, I just open my mouth as I see fit.

I do not know this person, however he/she pm'd me saying that people were saying he/she was scamming, and it wasn't true.

I'm not taking sides here, but please do not post that someone is scamming unless you have proof, at least in the form of 1 chat log, as it's very unfair if it turns out that person was not scamming/doing something bad.

So if Rely isn't a scammer the mistake is mine for believing what transpired below. No I didn't get source chat logs from the accuser. No I didn't attempt to get chat logs from rely who was not on at the time.

This is the outlaws forum not a court of law and not involving in game punishment. I tend to think of it more as a sort of civil court with a much lower burden of proof. That said, yes, accusations do impact players so if I was wrong then I apologize to rely.

Based on what I know, I don't 'think' the player who named rely was intentionally trying to scam by selling f9 fire in channel 3. As the player is fairly new i've deleted the name from the following log. If I was lied to then it's my fault for passing on the information without verification and not the player's fault for lying to me.

Here's the most relevant stuff from my log - minus gm's mod chats, help requests, locals, 3 channels, and pm's with 3 others giving help.

[ @ 3]: i can give u a spell 2 make fire at the touch of a button pm me 2 buy or 2 find out more

[PM to : what's this spell?]

[PM from : press f9 but i was told i needed it activated]

[PM to : somebody sold you this? who]

[PM from : this guy was on the other night nd he sold it to me his name was relyt1slayer]

[PM to : for how much?]

[PM to : f9 is just a particle test it doesn't do anything]

[PM from : o :P:(]

edit: silly typo edit2: added 1 paragraph

Edited by Chance