Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
monneyman

my bot

all of your bots have been checked it seems. All that were denied were denied with a reason, and that reason was stated pretty clearly.

btw, did you already actually programm one?

i made a charcter called kotf_banker but i use him to get pickpotionts so far and i made a another one and noone checked it

Edited by monneyman

i made a charcter called kotf_banker but i use him to get pickpotionts so far and i made a another one and noone checked it

Ummm you need to program it first, it's not a bot until you do that. We need to check the program and you need to test it on the test server first to make sure it works correctly.

I sometimes get the impression that people think about having their own bot like this:

- I will create a character with a bot like name

- I will ask for permission and say what it has to do

- It will automagically do what i like, once it gets bot status.

This is NOT how it works, if you don't know how to programm, you can not make a bot.

Ok, so how do i programm? If you have never programmed before, and have no affinity with computers, forget about it. If you really wish to learn, be prepared to invest some weeks in it at the least. Work out many tutorials and then try to make some programmes on your own. If you are succesful at that, you can attempt your first tries at making a bot.