Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Test server, test 2

Actually there's lots of places in Imbrolio that show this phenomenon...

CAN be avoided if you go real close to the warp. Meaning you must be standing right under the arch. Then clicking the door icon warps you right to the next map.

Glacmor the alchemy school 345,134: stone wall next to stairs is walk through.

Iscalrith 86,53 cave entrance: after clicking the cave entrance it gives u "You are too far away from the door". Same for Iscalrith 72,40

Palon vertas Cavern 58, 235(after clicking row boat 35,175 palon vertas) u cant go any further. u must tp at range

Same at Cavern 52, 317.

U cant get out of this cave when enter. Nothing happened after clicking rowboat to go back.

Emerald trade town 252,230 stone walkthrough.

[fixed]

Bethel caves 231, 110 cant get out this cave

Bethel 117,178 when leaving this cave u are not returning to entrance of this cave.

Edited by Roja

Spider Cave [54, 72], [55, 30], [49, 80] and [56, 53]: There are some flickerings in the webs.

Tarsengaard Magic School Gardens [83, 89], [83, 78], [79, 72] and [86, 84]: Flickering

Crystal Caves Insides [32, 101] The compass only brings up "You are in [coords]"

Desert Pines [65, 231] When you look at the sign here, it brings up "Desert Pines Battle Arena. Only those who have th" Also the sign at [56, 231]

Desert Pines - Red Rock Pass [27, 204] The heightmaps here are a little high, making it seem as it you are hovering a few inches over the ground.

Desert Pines [26, 150] two 'holes' through which you can see black\grey

Edited by Dunian

Go to the doorstep and then click on the door to get inside!

You are in White Stone - Grahm's Village [162,152]

When you use the rain well (i'm not sure it's the right word for it) you get that message, i'm not sure what it normally should do.

Another map bug: Click for image here

Edited by Cycloonx

Emerald Valley Trade Route, 355,157. Here is the entrance to a PK cave.

When you click inside this cave on the compass, you get this message:

"You are in [68,97]".

Bethel 171,160 You can enter the cave but cant leave it. The message you get is "Go under the arch and click it to get outside the cave". But nothing happens.

Same at Bethel 161,174, the cave with the aquarium.

Same at Bethel 179,76.

Same at Bethel 182,53.

At Bethel 117,178 you enter a cave and when you leave it, youre at 123,179, in front of another cave. When you enter that one and leave, you are at 123,179, from where you entered.

Bethel insides, 64,158, thats in one of the 3 caravans, you can still step in the bed. (Bethel - At Wagons, 40,50)

Piper

Edited by The_Piper

Yeah Piper I noticed those Bethel caves ones too. But they've overlooked my post :P on page 1

Edited by MagpieLee

Welcome to the Portland

You entered the "Wooden Corner"-tavern

Too many sounds.

Too many sounds.

Too many sounds.

Too many sounds.

Too many sounds.

i get the too many sounds when i walk in any building in portland must be a bug. hehe

Edited by clockus

In Sedicolis, in the "The Rat and the Snake Eye" at 60,34, i cant move to the right end of that balcony. And the papers on the tables are "Test books".

In Palon Vertas Insides, 551,96 you cant leave that house but get the message "Can't reach destination (path blocked?)" The house itself is at Palon Vertas 134,360.

Piper

Edited by The_Piper

Emerald Valley Trade Route

-Blue quartz flickering(365,364)

shrine.jpg

EVTR Ancient Underground Tunnels

-Blue quartz flickering(134,172)

blu.jpg

EVTR Monsters Liar (I think it ought to be Monsters Lair)

As you go out from the Lair the warning appears

"Warning, This is a PK map Other players may attack you. Don't go whine later."

when in fact your heading out the main map which is not pk.

[fixed]

Edited by Roja

There is a problem with the stairs in "Tumaros Treesoar Inn&Tavern", Palon Vertas insides, 512,41. The char stands on the first step. When you walk using HOME key to the next step, the char starts flying.

The TAB map of Palon Vertas shows that there is a bookseller near the tavern, but there is none.

Palon Vertas insides, 696,94, the Shrine of Jayden. You cant leave it by clicking on the inside of the door, you must rotate camera to click on the OUTSIDE of the door.

Now, that is funny, somehow: At Palon Vertas insides, 405,13, thats the 2nd room in the "Adventurer's Post", there is a map on the wall opposite to the door. Near the door are 2 windows. I wonder where those windows lead to, because in the other room there are 2 carpets near the door. Now, rotate the camera, you see the backside of the door. You must click on there to leave the room, the door inside doesnt work. And, where the 2 windows used to be, you see now the backside of 2 maps. And the funniest of all, those now 3 maps show Seridia, not Irilion.

At Palon Vertas, 156,209, there is a flickering, small gap in the city wall of Salingen.

At Palon Vertas, 305,205, the fireplace doesnt work.

Another map of Seridia at Palon Vertas Insides, 289,61, the Library of the Ancients. Since i have found only maps of Seridia on C2 i wonder, if they know more about us than we about them, lol.

Not only, as Dunian found out, the boat at 34,172 is levitating, at Palon Vertas, 35,171, my feet stuck through the rowing boat aswell.

Piper

Edited by The_Piper

Naralik Catacombs [176, 15] When rotating the view between North and East, a strange reflection pops up.