Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Test server, test 2

White Stone - Elvaro Mountains [737,569] - there is a "bad object" box. The exit/entrance is not working there, I teled to range to get in, and beamed to exit. The door leading outside this area, as well as the door to Tirnym Magic School look odd, they are placed under a stonearch, but you can look what is behind them... the door are not attached to anything by their side.

[fixed]

Desert Pines [134,115] - I could enter the tent, but i can't exit back to Desert Pines outside. Clicking both the tent from inside and a tall wooden ... erm... staff placed there displays "Umm... you can't teleport, there's no nearby open location". I can enter the Alchemical Academy though, and I can see a "bad object" inside it.

[fixed]

Edited by Roja

The insides of the hut in Grubai Penninsula at [291, 76] appears to be the same as that of the sunken house in Kasumura.

I don't know if it's a bug or intentional to embarrass people being hit by bones, but when FenerBahce hit Annraoi neither of them saw a message, but other people (on other maps?) saw that Annraoi was hit with the bone of for 150 extra damage!

Yes, this also happened to me.

I was in Morcraven Marsh. I'm not sure where Annraoi was, but he hit a cyclops with the bone, and I got the message.

This also applies to mana burn messages.

There is a bad object in the Alchemy Academy in Desert Pines. The box is meant to be a Philosopher's Stone, but that object was not in the update. The_Piper saw the box as well.

[fixed]

Edited by Roja

Bugs:

Trassian iglos forest

185,168 fruit is not harvastable.

Trassian cave

Pk cave 627,178: rock walkthrough

Pk cave skeleton on ground and some part are flikkering

[fixed]

Glacmor

65,50 Cave entrance closed

184,57 Cave temple entrance closed

[these aren't bugs]

Southern Red moon mine:

difficult to go back (no sign) u have to click specifice point of one of the many stairs 176,110

[fixed]

Edited by Roja

Mira Noua has two different options to buy potions of minor healing.

Kusamura Jungle sunken house: After clicking i broke the window to get in I was teleported to gb hut, which i cant get out.

Storage in Iscalrith still does not work properly

Imbroglic Island:

319,27 after clicking cave entrance u walked 10 passes left to get in cave.

145,106 cave entrance exit doesnot work. Same with entrance from other side. u walk 10 passes.

[Please explain exactly where this is. A lot of time is wasted by guessing what map to go to, please help us out by giving more details.]

[fixed

298,110 standing on this place and clicking cave entrance u walk right 20 passes. cave entrance worked fine when u are close by to click on entrance.

Oblivion

Trying to escape this sickening making place. Oh no i tripp over a stone and failed in lava. With my last breath trying to reach a white skull. I died. But what is this? I was gone to underworld but somebody turn the lights off. Thought dead will escape me from the Oblivion. Guess not. 149,32 RIP

Btw they change the Inventory by moving the quantity to the bottom. Is there any change to change the DROP ALL icon. I never use these and i think most of us dont. Change it to DROP ALL TO STORAGE. I hope it is a small change in programcoding, but it will decrease a lot of dragging and save a lot of time.

Edited by Roja

Inside Lakeside Tavern you can still step into the counter at 162,19. Just stand left near Diana and walk by pressing HOME.

[fixed]

At Grahm's Village 86,121, i cant enter the house. That one where the veggie patch is.

[fixed]

The TAB map for whitestone shows the storage at the wrong location. Or raven should be moved.

[she's being moved there]

2 flickerings in the wall of Aluwens temple at 19,22. Just go there and rotate the camera.

In carmien manor, catacombs, at 115,111 you can walk through a fence.

Piper

Edited by Roja

bug46is.jpg

There appears to be flickering in most\all of the portals in the c2 portal room.

[fixed]

In the Maze of Below 0 Temperatures! AH! at 53, 69, when you click the transparent wall, it makes you walk to 39,69 before it teleports you to the other side.

bug57px.jpg

Around 4,4 (Still in the Maze of Below 0 Temperatures! AH!) Its really hard to click the cave entrance\exit without useing perspective.

At 193, 71 Imbroglio Islands, the snow is a little too high and you can see the refection of the bottom of it in the water. Also, when I zoom it, both it and my reflection disapear. Same at [143, 59] and [98, 47]

Edited by Dunian

I run dual monitors and I had notepad open in my second monitor. Whenever I walk either with MapWalk or point-n-click and move my mouse to notepad and click on the window titlebar, my character stops walking in the game. If I click my cursor in the typing area of notepad, the game acts as if I've clicked somewhere on the game screen and my character will turn around and walk about 20 steps and stop.

This has happened on every map I've been on so far.

I've tried duplicating this in a single monitor with the game window moved over and notepad visible to the side of it, but it doesn't do it this way.

Also, at 64,36 in CC, you can stand right in front of the door to the magic shop and click to enter and you walk away from the door about 10 steps and then it enters the shop.. Exiting is fine except for having to rotate around to see the inside of the door. (And when you do exit, it puts you right outside of the door fine - it's just entering that's strange)

This happens quite a lot to me too, I have a single monitor, but when i'm typing in msn messenger, the text I'm typing often gets in the game (luckely the enter doesn't react in the game so nobody got bothered of my text :) )

I also have my taskbar that automaticly dissapear, so the game fits to the best screenresolution and so when I let my taskbar appear and click on a window, I often got the problem that my inventory in the game opens, becuase it is right under the spot where I clicked on my taskbar :)

This problem is also in the old client :)

Maze of despair [103, 66] You can walk into the skull on the stick.

[fixed]

Isle of the Forgotten [108, 19]: Flickering in the ice here

Isle of the Forgotten [307, 315] (caves): The mountain east of here needs to be lowered (you can see the bank beneath it. Same with the mountains NE of [301, 266].

[fixed]

Emerald Valley [32, 204] The heightmap needs to be raised.

[fixed]

Edited by Lord_Vermor

btw, those bugs with clicking on an obj. and walking far away before being taken to the other side are a code bug, not a map bug. Entropy will look into it.

Palon Vertas Insides [298, 57] Theres a line of flickering floor here.

[fixed]

Edited by Lord_Vermor

A few more signs (yes, looking for signs, coords are approximate (as in, me next to the sign)):

Emerald Valley Trade Route: signs to Kusamura (361,217), Idaloran (328,368)

Kusamura: signs to Idaloran (233,364), Emerald Valley (12,207), Palon Vertas (329,368)

Bethel: signs to Idaloran (39,27), Sedicolis (178, 131)

Sedicolis: signs to Bethel (13,109), Palon Vertas (119,13)

Trassian: signs to Glacmor (13,170), Hulda (183,137)

Hulda:signs to Trassian (18,90), Iscalrith (72,175)

[fixed

Also further note on a cave in Bethel - (293,111 inside the cave, didn't grab the coords outside) arch won't let you out. Think I may have heard this before, but didn't see it here. It's the Roach Motel for Eternals! :D

Edited by Roja

Not all the signs were added this update so we didn't have to have people download every single map again :D

[since so many had bug fixes, i decided to update them all with the banners after all.]

Edited by Roja

Palon Vertas [34, 172] The rowboat is sorta hovering over the water.

[fixed]

Hurquin [126, 128] When veiwing from the NE, theres an odd bank reflection.

The Crypt of Hurquin [50, 38] The oven south of here has alot of flickers

[fixed]

The Crypt of Hurquin [83, 119], [95, 119] Theres a flickering black line in the walls.

[fixed]

Hurquin [134, 146] (caves) Flickering

Hurquin [168, 142] (caves) Strange bank reflection when facing SW.

Hurquin [89, 102] Flickering

Hurquin [87, 91] Flickering

Hurquin [87, 74] More flickering

Southern Redmoon Island [195, 149] Flickering

[fixed]

Southern Redmoon Island [268, 158] [258, 165] The height maps around these places are a little low. Intended?

Southern Redmoon Island [179, 254] There are two feathers here hovering in mid air.

[fixed]

Nargash Storage [320, 28] Flickering planks

Southern Redmoon Mines (Compass onlybrings up "You are in [coords]")

Mines [230, 105] The end of the beam NW of here flickers

Mines [288, 106], [303, 161] and [313, 135] Same as above

Mines [247, 130] Wall flickering

Mines [106, 162] The bridge here flickers in where the wood meets

Mines [111, 147] and [94, 147] Strange reflections when facing south. I think lowering the rocks would fix it.

bug68hr.jpg

On Mount Sorrow, the walls and ground looked like this with these strange lines

Fixed when I had either 'Shadows' or 'Shadow Mapping' off

Edited by Lord_Vermor

I run dual monitors and I had notepad open in my second monitor. Whenever I walk either with MapWalk or point-n-click and move my mouse to notepad and click on the window titlebar, my character stops walking in the game. If I click my cursor in the typing area of notepad, the game acts as if I've clicked somewhere on the game screen and my character will turn around and walk about 20 steps and stop.

Most likely this is due to a known issue with windows. I don't recall all the details. However, try alt-tabbing to change window focus and you should not have that problem.

Not all the signs were added this update so we didn't have to have people download every single map again :D

Gotcha, I mostly assumed that all were getting changed to banners like that (and many were - nice idea), but since I'd already started on one side, I decided to finish on the other. :)

There were more signs, but without a map for them to go to, I kinda ignored them for now.

I can't get out properly from the underworld, the place before the exit arch gets me crashing. I can walk 1 square and it crashes, so I had to relog like 10 times to exit :/

This error is like 100 times in the error log now:

Error: Can't open file "./3dobjects/structures/locks.bmp"

Maybe this is the problem ?

Edit: Now I also got this problem in the map where you have to pay to get to C2, I can't even play, the game crashes as soon as I log in :D Only this error is my error file:

Error: Can't open file "commands.lst"

Edited by Cycloonx

Imbroglic Island:

319,27 after clicking cave entrance u walked 10 passes left to get in cave.

145,106 cave entrance exit doesnot work. Same with entrance from other side. u walk 10 passes.

[Please explain exactly where this is. A lot of time is wasted by guessing what map to go to, please help us out by giving more details.]

Imbroglic islands 145, 27 (cave inside)????? how can i more specific. It is the adress given by clicking on compass.

[Cave inside is fine. You didn't state that earlier though. Thanks, now i know what map to fix :D

Edited by Roja