Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kasgoroth

Storage limitation?

Grim just told me that my storage is full, so what is the current storage limitation and is it cumulative for all items in storage, like: max 1000 EMU?

It would be nice if you could include a "current EMU/max EMU" indicator somewhere within the window or add another question to ask the storage guys "How much storage do I have left?".

btw: Thank you for adding the "bank count" for each item, now I know how much I have in store of a particular item. I'd still love to see a new, inventory-like storage system with pictures and better management, but anyways, you're doing well guys&girls ;)

IIRC, the storage has 50 slots, which can each hold 65535 items. So if you get this message you have 50 different sorts of items stored and are either trying to add a 51st, or you're overflowing one of the slots, so that it has to open a new one.

Thank you Grum, but can you confirm that it's the way storage is handled now? I'm hangin' around in the "Help Channel" in-game quiote often, when ppl ask something I don't wanna tell them things that just "might" be correct.

Can someone explain this 'bank account' thingy? Is there a version of the client I need? When I go to storage all I get is 'deposit', 'withdraw' or 'goodbye'.

Oh and once again: fantastic work on this game, Entropy and the rest!! This is my first MMORPG; didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I do !

The Earl

You don't need s special version of the client, just use the one you play with now. Banking is very simple: click deposit and select the item you want to store if you want to keep it in the bank. Click withdraw to take it out of the bank. Click goodbye to do nothing and leave the dialogue. Your storage space has some limitations, as explained above.

But don't look for storage in the Banks. The only storage room is in the north part of the Portland city. The other two storage accesses are from NPCs in Desert Pines (dp) and Valley of the Dwarves (votd).

Oh eh, yeah, good point. Portland has a building with a bank sign on it. To make things easy the powers that be have chosen to put the real storage somewhere else...

Where is Valley of the Dwarves? I don't see it on any maps.

I think it would be nicer if we all had our own storage, like a safety deposit box or something, that we could access whenever we wanted, instead of taking forever trying to find the storage people.

You haven't really been to VOTD yet, have you? Otherwise you would have seen two million people crowding around a poor NPC dwarf.

Anyway, the VOTD storage is on the Market in ... whatsitcalled...Mynadar?

The DP storage is near the lake in Kamara desert.

The Portland storage is near the square with the statue.

Sorry, I mean :

Well, there is no storage in portland, I find it surprising. It will help the newbies that does not explore the all map yet. Is there any raison to not have a storage in portland ? Is it plan in the futur develloppement ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this