Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirEomer

What race are you.

Blue Horned and winged Draegoni, Previously a human.

I'm humanbeing, however my character is a Draegoni.

About dwarves:

they're too small to be spotted - that's why one see only few of them - rest is hiding in grass.

About dwarves:

they're too small to be spotted - that's why one see only few of them - rest is hiding in grass.

Yeah we're ready to jump out, bite, and run like hell (notice I didn't say to hell) :P

Corrected a speolink mostick

Edited by Flinto

About dwarves:

Explain gnomes then - you almost can't walk anywhere without stubbing your toe on a drunken gnome...

About dwarves:

Explain gnomes then - you almost can't walk anywhere without stubbing your toe on a drunken gnome...

its teh drunken part; gnomes can't hide because they're inebriated, and while dwarves drink as much (if not more) than gnomes, they can handle their alcohol better. Plus, the novelty of grass, after being in their mines for weeks on end, means that when they DO get drunk, they tend to stumble into it and get lost in awe of the green growing stuff all around them....silly dwarves.

oh, and btw, i'm an elf

Edited by Regar1

I wish to dispel a common misconception, Draegoni are actually distant cousins to Gnomes and we do not like eating them. However I understand Orchans to have a taste for Gnomes. I will not say ALL Draegoni refrain from eating gnomes, because some of the more twisted ones do, just as I know a few humans and at least one dwarf who like to eat Gnomes. Anyway, we need to stop commenting about eating gnomes, Its bad enough that it goes on. If any more comments are made about eating or discrimating against gnomes, the GCA will be after you!

As an elf of my type (Drow-like, check previous post) I like a decent bit of gnome at the time. I wonder why you passed us in your view of the situation.

And I don't mind the GCA chasing me. In fact, I'd like to invite all the gnomes of the GCA over for diner :)

I wish to dispel a common misconception, Draegoni are actually distant cousins to Gnomes and we do not like eating them. However I understand Orchans to have a taste for Gnomes. I will not say ALL Draegoni refrain from eating gnomes, because some of the more twisted ones do, just as I know a few humans and at least one dwarf who like to eat Gnomes. Anyway, we need to stop commenting about eating gnomes, Its bad enough that it goes on. If any more comments are made about eating or discrimating against gnomes, the GCA will be after you!

Well, as a human, I am omnivorus. And normally, I'd think it quite barbaric to eat humans (or, in this case, other human-like beings). Naturally, though, we enter into a special circumstance - with people dying and resurrecting constantly, we have all these bodies piling up, and SOMETHING has to be done... some inventive orchan evidently taught some of the other races the joys of eathing flesh... still, that rolls off my tongue as a barbaric thing to do, best left to the orcs.

However, meat being meat, Gnome has a certain flavor to it, making it pleasing. The other races don't have this versatility - human being rather bland, draegoni somewhat spicy, elf having more an herbal flavor, dwarf being more earthy (and smelly), and orchan .... it's more an acquired taste. Gnome naturally has become the most popular flavor, being both rare and yet abundant, and having a sweet flavor brought on by years of maranading in wine consumption.

cannibalism?

Edited by sparhawk

Not necessarily true. As an orchan, I must admit that gnomes give me indigestion. Draegoni on the other hand, are perfect when cooked medium-well, in between two elven ears as a delicious draegoni burger :)