Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LadyWolf

Look what I found

Shame most of players in this flashes are no longer here, would be great to meet them - they all seem fun. Either way - I was laughing like hell.

Aye we were fun =) or so we thought ^^

and that still isnt all of the old fun players :P

Edited by Matrixx_sh

Haha flipping awesome! Thank you guys for the great comments on my cartoons....yea it would be fun to make a new one but alas...i know nothing of the current life of EL! Maybe if I could get the game to work on this darn labtop hmmm....this is some cool stuff seeing people find my old crappy work and saying they like it!

Haha flipping awesome! Thank you guys for the great comments on my cartoons....yea it would be fun to make a new one but alas...i know nothing of the current life of EL! Maybe if I could get the game to work on this darn labtop hmmm....this is some cool stuff seeing people find my old crappy work and saying they like it!

So much harder once the population expanded. Instead of 5 players on at once, we have 500+. Anyway, making fun of gnomes and barrels has replaced the killer rabbits, so it would get repetitive. :evilgrin:

the old days can't be repeated... nor relived :/

I like C2 cuz it has that kind of atmosphere of old EL... 20-30 players on it, no MODERATORS on c2 channel that say "topic" every fcking second cuz of their frustration with low lvls, no idiots, no hassle...

cries

Edited by crus

well, that may just be your problem - EL was made to work on computers, not the tops of laboratory tables. :)

I like C2 cuz it has that kind of atmosphere of old EL... 20-30 players on it, no MODERATORS on c2 channel that say "topic" every fcking second cuz of their frustration with low lvls, no idiots, no hassle...

cries

*Topic fairy runs to C2 channel...*

cries

my levels don't look that bad compared to yours :P

(emphasis on THAT :blink:)

Guest Enyo

I didn't like, I loved it. Brilliant satirical humour.

cries

*Topic fairy runs to C2 channel...*

I think that channel 24 is an unofficial channel and there really isn't a topic. :blink: Its great to have unmoderated channels in addition to the heavily moderated ones.