Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gunther

new cloak

was sitting by trik in me leather an i thorught would'nt it be nice to complete the look. with a dark leather cloak .. just a thorught thanks for listening . GuntheR

I wanna look like one of those Chinese Imperials B) Fashion is important, you are what you wear :) I can see it now... Please give us some clothes, Mr. Entropy and Mrs. Roja :mace:

Edited by Vetarai

I'd like to see some new cloaks :>

However, I'd be more happy with an leopard fur cloak wich would look different when made from a snow leopard than from the ordinary one (I want also a bandana from leopard fur for the next Christmas.... :> ). I have tried to imagine a RL man with a leather cloak and I guess it'd be only a fashion item... well, there is no use to make cloaks from leather, furs are much better when it is cold.

Edited by Ulrih

I'd like to see some new cloaks :>

However, I'd be more happy with an leopard fur cloak wich would look different when made from a snow leopard than from the ordinary one (I want also a bandana from leopard fur for the next Christmas.... :> ). I have tried to imagine a RL man with a leather cloak and I guess it'd be only a fashion item... well, there is no use to make cloaks from leather, furs are much better when it is cold.

trenchcoats were and are made out of leather. Maybe you could bring back the models from the old stylr fur capes, but give them a leather look? ity could give defense against random days of acid rain.

What happens to polarbear/leopard cloaks idea? I liked that. Polar bears even drop furs and leopard furs is in some EL image file as well. So when they drop (or will drop) these furs, why not make some fancy cloaks out of them?

Perhaps?...

Polarbear fur cloak

Ingreds: 3 polarbear furs, 1 snow leopard fur, 8 thread (needle in inv)

Attribs: +6 cold protection, -4 heat protection, +1 armor (its heavier and warmer than wolf one)

Leopard fur cloak

Ingreds: 3 leopard furs, 1 feran fur (if possible), 6 thread (needle in inv)

Attribs: +3 cold protection, -1 heat protection, +1 accuracy (as it distracts opponent with patterns on it maybe? :P)

-no need to model new one, just change textures in the old fur one (hope it's not too difficult)...

The wolf cloak looks good, but there is no varitety, I have been also thinking about chimeran cloaks when chimerans are about to drop fur some time, attributes are not important at the moment, but they may serve as a trophy's to chimeran hunters (also the desert/forest cloak could protect against heat, mountain/arctic against cold, but this doesn't matter now).

I know this has been suggested many times, but it seems that it always vanished without explanation or decision such as yes/working on it/no/we'll see...

Cool..I would like more leather clothing ingame..but please..PLEASE make it black leather this time..i do NOT look good in brown leather..:P

Jez