Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sparhawk

Joker riddles

Well...

Some people can't even figure out to have a slot open or emu available to get the item now, let alone a riddle... :medieval:

maybe you developer game updater guys could think up the riddles, or even players being able to email a riddle to you guys would be good.

if there is a lack of riddles, then whoever finds joker gets lucky and doesnt have to solve anything.

maybe you developer game updater guys could think up the riddles, or even players being able to email a riddle to you guys would be good.

if there is a lack of riddles, then whoever finds joker gets lucky and doesnt have to solve anything.

Yeah, let's developers make up riddles or even all players... all, but LV - his riddles are weird.

as long as it sends a messge to everyone saying you got the riddle wrong if you do, just so we can make fun of our friends :P. I can see it now

"Kedan found the joker but is a dumass and got the riddle wrong, so the joker kept his prize"

lmao. But yeah its a good idea, adds more fun to joker hunting :)

Yeah, let's developers make up riddles or even all players... all, but LV - his riddles are weird.

With horns of red, and the brain small than a pea. Look at who I quoted's portrait and tell me who it be.

With horns of red, and the brain small than a pea. Look at who I quoted's portrait and tell me who it be.

What he meants was green horns :P

The idea could be used on a seprate NPC. The first part would be finding this NPC (The Sphinx?), the second would be answering it's riddle. Beacuse of the difficulty involved (in finding and and answering the riddle) the items handed out would be better than average.

as long as it sends a messge to everyone saying you got the riddle wrong if you do, just so we can make fun of our friends :P. I can see it now

"Kedan found the joker but is a dumass and got the riddle wrong, so the joker kept his prize"

Absolutely, that's 3/4 of the fun!

as long as it sends a messge to everyone saying you got the riddle wrong if you do, just so we can make fun of our friends :lipssealed:. I can see it now

lmao. But yeah its a good idea, adds more fun to joker hunting :)

Or better

"Kedan found the joker but is a dumass and and got the riddle wrong, so the joker not only that kept his prize, but also kicked Kedan, took his MM Cape and teleported him to Palon Ventras School to study more".

We solve also the tele to c2 part with that :-)))

good idea - bad imp:

the idea of riddles in this game is great; however tacking them on to a static mook like joker is lame.

*** i found this thread by searching under riddles because i wanted to post an idear i came up with the other day****

idear = a riddle creature (please make it a monkey)

- non static = wanders around (one per map except ip?)

- creature has no ignore lvl = when you get within range for it to attack it will freeze you and ask you a riddle

- riddle difficulty degree is based on your o/a

reward/punishment = answer the riddle right/wrong

reward = depends on difficulty of riddle - hard riddle good gear/junk as reward/easy riddle = less good junk lol

punishment = answer incorrectly you die

- again based on difficulty = easy riddle you loose less junk when you die/hard riddle you loose more junk (or maybe better as increased chance to loose any junk?)

anyway, i hope this gets viewed and that its in the right area or thread.

much love and monkey,

algernon