Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

The rollback

Hey Shadowwalker chill out! These things happen with computers you know :D

I think we should be happy that backups are being done this often anyway :D

:D Why should the players be punished for glitches in the system/programming.

You DO realize that you are more than just a player, you are a beta tester for a BETA game. Read the site and the terms of agreement, these things are bound to happen and everyone who is complaining needs to get over it! So stop bitching and enjoy the game that has been created for us.

An exp day - yey!! Wait, its nearly bed time here in Europe... :D

Oh well should get an hour or so out of it... :D

Was fun tho, never would have been to TJ desert otherwise...

exp day would be sweet

nope, wouldn't be sweet to me, as it is about midnight in europe and i need some sleep after seeing this...

btw: suggestion for the manu day: the chance of failure for manufacturing (or simmilar))) is decreased as if you where 5 levels higher in those skills as you are...

Yeah, that's true. It's almost midnight in Europe and 11 o'clock in England. A lot of players can't or don't wanna go back to play today. It would be an unjust advantage, almost like the manu day. But if we must have an exp day now, then be it now. But European people would be grateful for if it happend some other time.

Guest stalag

...it is about midnight in europe and i need some sleep after seeing this...

...yes, same here :D(

In europe also but eleven so let it come until 2 am its day :D

An exp day - yey!! Wait, its nearly bed time here in Europe... :D

Oh well should get an hour or so out of it... :D

Was fun tho, never would have been to TJ desert otherwise...

I know what you mean Neil, but these Scholar days are rare, so I'm gonna lap it up.

Anth: nothing personal about today :lol: it was good fun dying to you.

The rollback wasn't so bad for me :D

Especially the minutes after the anouncemnet of the rollback. I went to gp and tried my first chim wolf. On the secound try i got him :axeman_rune:

thunder_first_chimwolf.jpg

And yes i also got some modal swords, and saw how the prices go down for efes.

Edited by thunderous

I am happy for the rollback. A fair and just call.

I am also happy for the feeling of a modable serp in my storage. Though for a short time. :lol:

Minion

BTW, soon after the rollback (in a few days) there will be some new items (that can not be obtained by any means except for a contest). More details about it later.

lol getting PPs will not happen for sure, some people train months for just 1..

sure shoot down my idea y dont u they could let u pick when to use them so u can save up oo wait u already can hmm

Anth: nothing personal about today :lol: it was good fun dying to you.

LOL Citizen kane got me twice :D Mana stealing bugger.

I think a more approppriate award is another couple of hours of free for all but have the td br spawn spout plate/serps/potions of extra mana :D

I'm happy for the rollback to correct this problem. Don't those of you that bitched realize that this would have totally destroyed our already weakened market? I mean as soon as i heard my guildie counting off efe after efe I stopped in my tracks.. Was too damn good to be true.

The pk party was the best. Scarr sent me to hell so many times..but no ,matter how hard I tired, I couldn't drop my serp (think someone slipped superglue in my storage) :D

So just be happy its not a character wipe of something serious.

Only thing that I'm depressed about is that I just got through hauling 1k feasting pots to storage :D oh well, they weren't for me (ttlanhil, soz man)

i think we should get a free pickpoint maybe two if we got rid of the xp day but that is just my opinion

is the rollback almost finished

was my first thought, too... but when i think about it, it wouldn't be fair to new players when we get at all one pick point more than them...

so i take my suggestion back... exp day (for american players and those europeans who don't need to sleep) and in about a week it's all forgotten...

BTW, soon after the rollback (in a few days) there will be some new items (that can not be obtained by any means except for a contest). More details about it later.

you said contest ?

*runs there, as usual*

^_^

i think we should get a free pickpoint maybe two if we got rid of the xp day but that is just my opinion

is the rollback almost finished

was my first thought, too... but when i think about it, it wouldn't be fair to new players when we get at all one pick point more than them...

so i take my suggestion back... exp day (for american players and those europeans who don't need to sleep) and in about a week it's all forgotten...

but the new people did not have to go thru the rollback so take that into consideration and xp day could become a new day so they would benefit too.

Hold your horses it hasnt been 30 minutes yet.

im sorry but how long has it been

Or maybe two half exp days. One now and one in 12 or 36 hours, so every timezone can take advantage of it?

i just mean, when all registered players get one pick point for the rollback, they would reach the highest level with one more pickpoint at all than a player who registered after this rollback. and that wouldn't be fair...