Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cunlusias

Kilaran fields

i think that the forts in kilaran fields should have some inportance because they are just siting there it would be cool is there was a quest and u had to the special spawning creaters like firece golbin or soming.

This is kinda about guilds but its an have to be officail

....... also it would be cool if guilds held gang wars there and then they would hire people to help fight but it would have to be offical so if you died on Kilaran feild you would stay on the ground loot'able untill the battle was after and who's ever guild won they would win money

......it would only alowe guild people and hired people

I think there should be a place to sign up for things like that, where every Saturday/Sunday, giving everyone a chance, there should be guild wars or something. Say each guild is allowed 10 people, and there are a maximum of 6 fights a day, and each guild fights on a map (KF or in the arena), and the winning team gets a set ammount of whatever.

Maybe have each guild pay about 1k plat fo each person up to 10, and the other guild has to match it. i.e The Ones vs. The Twos

The Ones pay a total of 20k plat. The first guild comes along fiures HEY WE BIGGER, but cant afford it in time, and The Twos can,

The Ones and Twos fight and winning team would get the 40k plat that was up for grabs. And you can make it to where you cant go over a certain level amount. Meaning if The Ones=a total of level 100, the Twos cat get over it.

Just am idea, lots of people like it from what I have heard in the PK maps that I have ran REALLY fast through lol.

Why not just organize that ourselves? Get some people together, agree on some rules (if you want any) and prices (if you want any), and go to a PK map.

That' what I do..a few warriors can hold a fort against god odds too.

Ummm, I see the forts being used all the time. Usually *CO* Will hold an event where someone will be in the nearest for and they have the rest of their guild and some other friends guarding it, first one to kill the guy they are guarding wins something like (what happened last time) 300 plats. These are always great fun and quite hard, especially when u have 2-4 people blocking each entrance and then more people blocking stairs and a few people scouting around the outside of the fort.

I only suggest because people level 30 and below very rarely go to pk maps because they die a lot, and lose good stuff.

By having it organized you make people interact more like..."so and so I need you this saturday can you be there?"

I mean if they arent there then they cant go in can they lol? 20 players total, last man standing gets the pot.

Doesnt even have to be guilds, just 10 people sign up pay the price to match, fight, winner takes all.

Its just simple, and have three qualifications:

Three levels. 15-25, 26-35, 36+

15-25 can only fight in that category so no large party can go and make good money in the lower ranks.

just ideas lol, good ideas. Make a place to go see the winners of that day and what they win. Its be really cool and I am sure others agree they just dont read forums.

u guys dont get the point...if 1 person joins then all will join and when they respwan they will just come back and it would piont less it would be more of an item drop than a battle and i think it would be better with teams and there would be like team colors so if like 80 people made 3 guilds only for this thing....but with the problem with respwaning is they would just come back and fight till it crashed.....so if this isnt offical im postiovely sure this wont work