Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

crowns!

A new item I just made...instead of having helms of life and mana, we'll have crowns :( And there will be crowns with other abilities too, and ones that are much cheaper than these :blink:

Life:

crownoflife.jpg

Mana:

crownofmana.jpg

Guest jinzazzo

there were helms of life and stuff??????? or now there are? either way, how come im not in dat screen shot of dwarves <_<

Guest Enyo

omg i love these crowns!! i want some or one, lol.. yay, this is great qnd can we have some jwelled costumes for female char?

I really can be a princess now! Or a Queen! I'm SO buying one and wearing it all the time...*prays for a pink crown* :D Those are great! ^_^

Guest Enyo

I really can be a princess now! Or a Queen! I'm SO buying one and wearing it all the time...*prays for a pink crown* :D Those are great! ^_^

I'll stick to my new goddess crown :P I love these, they are so great!!

They are really pretty! ^_^

can't wait till i can afford one :D

-Kat

And there will be crowns with other abilities too, and ones that are much cheaper than these :D

Very cool.

Will any of these be craftable? The crafting skill needs some new stuff to make.

looks kool, me like, me like alot :D mayb have 1 that reduces how much food you use whem making stuff by 1/4 or mayb 1/2? jusy a thought ^_^

And there will be crowns with other abilities too, and ones that are much cheaper than these :P

Very cool.

Will any of these be craftable? The crafting skill needs some new stuff to make.

i agree with u on that

Edited by Blaki

Guest Enyo

Just an observation - is it just me, or do these look like tiaras more than they look like crowns?

whats wrong with a tiara? :D but i think they look like crowns and i WANT one!!

Just an observation - is it just me, or do these look like tiaras more than they look like crowns?

(Not saying anything that wrong, but) I'm torn between the benefits of a crown and looking like a girl. :P

Now, if I were an elf, I wouldn't care. :)

Guest Enyo

(Not saying anything that wrong, but) I'm torn between the benefits of a crown and looking like a girl. :P

Now, if I were an elf, I wouldn't care. :D

if i can wear clothes that are basically masculine looking, why can't you wear a tiara? besides, its NOT a tiara!! its a medieval crown and definitely looks the part. :) now, i could see if you were wearing pink tutu's .. but you're not, lol.