Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(Athosino)

New sword

Do u like this idea?  

1. 1. Do u like this idea?

• yeah
    • no

So I want Ent add there new sword, somethink better then serpent, try to look at my idea:

Price: 5k plats

Manu lvl needed: 72

Damage: 26

To hit: 10

Defense: 6

Requires: 20 tit bars, 8 steel bars

Mortoss item, only if u done all his quests

hmmm... I must admit that the idea is not that bad. It would require a lot of balancing though so there are special weapons for every god out there with stats that apply to the powers of the respective divinity.

This might be a nice idea for future. If you develop this idea further and another suggestion gets implemented where players get the option to choose a class (being able to change classes back and forth) that would give them special abilities, then weapons bound only to certain gods would certainly make sense. It won't be easy to implement though and right now such a weapon does not fit into the world of EL (that's where I agree with Leeloo), but don't throw this idea in the trash just yet.

leeloo, the idea of locking a weapon to a good isnt to bad realy, we just have to make sure that every god have nice stuff...

hmm, god of potions enable you to buy a sort of molotov coctail maybe?

Yes Aluwen is the only way to buy tit chain (and I can) :(

I find how iggnorant people are in these forums (no offense to you Leeloo just funny that you didnt bother to say or know that Aluwen holds lots of peoples interest because of the tit chain).

BTW Leeloo, love the name, the movie, and she is by my standards "perfect"

I think if there is gonna be a new weapon it should be a n00b weap, like a dagger, or range of daggers, or something... new weapons (in particular shields/staffs) are needed as they are quite limited.

Agreed, other kinds of weapons are more interesting than stronger swords. The titanium serpent is already a powerfull sword. You don't see experienced players using staffs or hammers, so we should probably have more of those, and completely new weapons would also be interesting.

And Arafin, I actually knew about Aluwen and the titanium armor, but only because Moon told me. But since the armor is not limited to Aluwen, only byuing it, the limit is not so hard. Just find another player to buy one from, even if it's at full price (top level, non manufacturable weapons and armor are probably never going to drop in price).