Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Piper

Forum PMs / Send box

Just for couriosity, is the forum eating my mails in the send box?

The latest mail i have in there is from april 2005, and im pretty sure, i send some PMs after that date.

At least i send a PM today which cant be found in there. :)

Piper

When you are sending the message, you have to hit the box that says 'add this item to my sent mail folder' otherwise it won't put it there in order to save space :)

Thats correct, and its REALLY annoying. I haven't found anything through ACP to change that, so im afraid we're stuck with it.

I've scoured it too and I can't come up with a way to make saving them the default, either. :(

REALLY REALLY annoying.

I've scoured it too and I can't come up with a way to make saving them the default, either. :ph34r:

REALLY REALLY annoying.

There is a possibility of editing the source and changing the HTML, but it's probably a bit drastic and there may be license implications :(

I was about to thow in my "yes it annoys the hell out of me" statement, when I realized that we often sit for hours doing nothing but spinning our mouse and clicking on something....maybe if we got alchemy or crafting xp for clicking the "add this item" box we wouldn't mind so much :(