Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirEomer

Why was raven moved

This is not offical by any means, but I think it was because The Tirnwood Vale was not occupied very much and we wanted to spread people out around that HUGE MAP which is whitestone. Now we have done that. Things will come into Grahms to keep it busy too. You will see.

i am wondering why was raven moved from ws to mm?

Raven is still in WS, just moved to the centre forest.

The MM storage NPC is called judith ! (she's new)

I tihnk the reason was to proberly help summoning, as the summoning god is convently located very near to ravens new spot, and summoning was the one skill that was affected very negativly affer coldown was added to the game

The new place for Raven makes some flowers more easily harvestable (for example, ther wasn't any blue lupin near a storage before). And I can now go to Mira from there, and I don't have to switch to Nordcarn every time I go for some feasting pots.

Judith is good for emerald mining (which would be even further from the storage with Raven moved), and she is also close to Vesine (good for SR making).

I'm just waiting for a storage thats really close to a blacksmith so I can sell all of the oar I have :confused:

Portland storage really isn't that far from WSC blacksmith...especially if you use ringz

I'm just waiting for a storage thats really close to a blacksmith so I can sell all of the oar I have :icon8:

Portland storage really isn't that far from WSC blacksmith...especially if you use ringz

The closest storage for walking between storage and blacksmith is probably Storil in NC to the WSC Blacksmith (trying to use the NPC names instead of location - like "NC Storage" - sounds better :P)

Edited by Arnieman

judith her NPC face is tanyia! :P

At last! Someone can see what I see.

Yes that's tanyia's portrait but don't get all excited, it wasn't supposed to go with judith (fortunately for tanyia lol). Judith is getting a makeover and a different portrait will be going in, Tanyia's is meant for somewhere else.

I'm just waiting for a storage thats really close to a blacksmith so I can sell all of the oar I have :P

VoTD storage is fairly close to Lakeside blacksmith. But I prefer WSC blacksmith and Portland/VoTD through portals room.