Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zelse

Zelse Productions Presents....

Director Diana will no longer be directing the play "The Death of Love" instead there will be small plays every now and then instead of the long one originally planned.

Practice will be Sunday the 22nd around 8 or 9 o'clock(North American Central Time Zone), leave a reply or PM Diana if you have a problem with the practice times.

Well.. i can't do it Sunday.. the earliest i can do it is Next Tuesday.. because I will be without a computer until then :omg: .. so.. i hope that's ok.. I still want to be in it.. i have the script and everything so i should be ok to just come back and pick up whatever i missed :)

Fiona im not to sure if you know but if you wish to talk to him you could use the Private message option.( its in your controls). That way its not public and people like me cant read all about it. Also it is the first thing he will see if he logs on, so even if he doesnt read this topic he will see your message.

I would like to know if the group is still alive. If it is i would like to join it with one of my alts(keild). This is because SparHawk2 has a number which sounds pretty bad.

As far as I know it did not happen, and does not plan on happening. Send a Forum PM to Zelse to get a direct answer.