Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zelse

Zelse Productions Presents....

ZELSE PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS. . .

:P A PLAY!!! :P

since RPG is role playing i thought it would be cool if EL had a play to perform, the play admittance will be free and all are welcome to come and watch the play when its ready to be performed.

The play is called "The Death of Love" its a Drama about 2 men in love with the same woman, filled with jealousy and betrayal, and hopefully a bit of comedy we hope all come when the play is ready and see the performance.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTORS AND ACTRESS' WHO WANT TO BE IN THE PLAY

AND ARE CAPABLE OF WORKING WITH THE NORTH AMERICAN TIME ZONE (PRACTICES ARE AROUND 8-10 AT NIGHT)

The following people have the roles (roles may change if things come up)

ZELSE - Production Manager

DIRECTOR DIANA - Director

HELGA - Leading Actress

ALGERNON - Tragic Hero

PASKA - Evil Actress (Protagonist Sidekick)

DRACONEY - Antagonist

PWEST - Head Security Guard

DIRKB - Caterer and Security Guard

We need people to play the following roles:

Comic Relief

Antagonist Sidekick

2 Dancers or more

Narrator

Security Guards

Faithful Freind

Moderators who can mute people who: *eating popcorn* *pokes zelse* *falls asleep* *runs away* *boo* and all those other people.

(people can challenge other people for the same role if the director allows it)

Leave a reply if interested.

Oh and btw i am going to hold a really LONG RPG event in Irilion in the far far future(days or weeks away) for all you people wondering why i havent hosted a RPG event.

Im going to sign up TirasHazor and Placid for the dancers. I hear gnomes can shake a leg! Unfortunately I cannot sign up, I am not sure I can make it. If you give a date and time, Its possible.

Edited by Brom

AND ARE CAPABLE OF WORKING WITH THE NORTH AMERICAN TIME ZONE (PRACTICES ARE AROUND 8-10 AT NIGHT)

Which one?

Did we ever make any progress on that EL Camera? We could record it and it would be a great addition to EL.Net IMO

ok ive got down the names of the new security guards, i dont think the play will be in tarsengaard though, instead it will be a whitestone. I hope to have the play ready by this friday night or sunday night. (i have a swim meet)

Very interesting. I would like to see how it turns out. Love tragedy happens to be my forte...hmm...too bad I am not male. :P

OK the casting for the play is FINISHED!!! The Play: "The Death of Love" shall show at the Whitestone School, it will show either Sunday Night(15th) (North American Central Time Zone) or Friday Night(13th). Heres the list of the roles made by Director Diana:(roles have more people in case some arent online, or you can be an alternate but you MUST come to the practices)

Tragic Hero: metalcat, algernon (alternate: car)

Lead Actress: EngelNacht, Helga (alt: none)

Antagonist: Draconey (alt:none)

Evil Actress: Paska (alt: none)

Faithful Freind: Fionna13 (alt: none)

Comic Relief: Dragonflight (alt: fionna13,Sirrobin)

Sidekick(Good): Sirrobin (alt: none)

Sidekick(Evil): Kommosta (alt: none)

Narrator: none, probly me (alt:none)

Security Guards(in case the play is held at the Tarsenguaard Theatre, no likely)

Head Security: Pwest

Security Guards:Dirkb, Skodarap, LadyWolf, greyseraph

HERES IS WHAT THE PLAY IS ABOUT, DONT READ PAST HERE UNLESS YOUR IN THE CASTING OR IF YOU DONT WANNA RUIN THE PLAY!!! P.S. DONT RUIN THE PLAY FOR THE OTHERS.

The play is about 2 rivals who fall in love with the same woman who they see at a fair with there sidekicks.

The Antagonist breaks up with his current girlfreind (evil actress) and tries to get together with the lead actress. The evil actress gets jealous and plots to kill the lead actress.Both Tragic Hero and Antagonist have a 'date' with the Lead Actress who likes the Tragic Hero better than the antagonist. Evil actress ends up killing the Lead Actress with a weapon that is beleived to belong to the Tragic hero. The Faithful Freind who is freinds with both Tragic hero and Antagonist tells the antagonist that he never should have gotten together with the evil actress saying that she was/is trouble. Then the evil Actress convinces the Good Sidekick to go and kill the evil Sidekick saying that he masterminded the event. The good and evil sidekicks duel and the Good Sidekick dies. Realizing that his life is falling apart, the Tragic Hero convinces himself that if he kills the Evil Actress then everything will be alright, the Faithful Friend tells him otherwise. Tragic Hero kills the Evil Actress anyways. Caught doing the crime of killing the Tragic hero is sent to prison where he encouters the Comic Relief (either going to be in jail or a jail guard) who makes fun of the Tragic Hero's choice of actions, it brings the Tragic hero down even more who is now in a state of depression. The play then ends with the Faithful Friend going to visit the Tragic Hero in prison and giving him a amulet/necklace/ring that belong to the dead lead actress which gives the Tragic Hero Hope in his gloomy cell...(alt ending: Antagonist is put in jail as well, Tragic hero is released.)

make some revisions if you need to or make up a scene if you feel you have a good idea, there are no scripts but there is a plot that we must follow to make the story.

You know, if you only wanted the casting to read it you could've forum-PMed it to them.

:) Idea since I have to sword fight the bad sidekick mabe a mod could make me pkable for that scene.

Don't worry komosta I only have like 17 a/d and im soposed to die anyways.

We are going to practice for the play Today (Sunday January 8, 2006) at 8:00 or 9:00 North America Central Time Zone, ill ask a moderator announce practice around one of those times, cant be sure on the exact time though cause i have orther things to do in my real life. But stick around during those times and see whats what.

Practice was cancelled for jan 8 due to lack of cast members online.

oh well, we all have a life to live and ill post one ahead of time like right now lol

Practice will be on jan 15, same time as my last post. plz come by and rehearse :lol: