Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slasher

Vermor Castle

Aight, I want to start of by saying that its 1 in the morning and Im a bit on the high side. I dont feel like going through all these stories to see if someones already written a story for Vermor Castle. I decide to write this story though cause I'm listening to Jimi Hendrix's song Castles Made of Sand.

So there was this evil dude. He was the most insane dude ever. He was brilliant though. He could take stone and turn it into living creatures. He called these creatures 'gargoyles'. (heh, had to ask Ent how to spell gargoyles. :mrgreen:) He loved his creatures, but they had a flaw, during the day the sun would turn them back into stone. So he started to develop a chemical to fix this problem. He needed something to test the chemicals on. He couldn't test them on the gargoyles because he loved them too much. Instead he decided to use his son. He despised his son and looked on him as a failure. So he administered the chemicals to his son. Something terrible happened. His son was polymorphed into what was later know as an ogre. The son hated his father even more, for making him such a horrible beast. He picked up his father and dragged him into white stone. There he buried him alive. Every night the gargs go out and attempt to find their master. Some adventures wander into the castle. The gargs try their best to defend it. Some say the ogre is still there, in the depts of the castle.

Thats pretty good. But I think by evil dude a dark mage, and by most insane dude ever you mean very powerful mage, and by brilliant man you mean highly experienced mage :lol:

I like hte idea, but I think the Vermor Castle need be a Castle owned by a powerful mage at one time, other then that, any storie is fine wth me. I was thinking along the same lines, but more of a battle took place and the ogre was turned because he was greedy with power.

For instance:

1. A powerful Mage was experimenting

2. The people were afraid and ecided to remove him (natural human impulse)

3. The Mage notices this, and decides to conjure up the most powerful thing he could make, and fought these people with his creatures, his only mistake they cant fight during the day and the castle was eventually overtaken

4. The Magic god (cant remember his name) felt he was abusing his powers given to him by the god

5. The god turned him into an ogre

The Gargoyles having lost their great powers because the loss of their master being turned into an ogre (unbeknown to them because they were sleeping beauties when he was abandoned by his god), they search the land of WS in search of their master.

Like it :)

It has all the elements of the castle in it. Very nice.

Oh, and by the way: I HATE THAT OGRE!!!

I like it, like Grum said, it has all the elements of the castle in it. And that also explains the gargoyles coming out at night, searching for their master (and that blasted ogre >.<) Do you want me to work on it, make it more in story form, and send it to Roja? (obviously you would be the one credited) Just a suggestion...if you want to write it yourself that's fine. I think that's really good though :cry:

8) Yeah that story kicks ass that would explain the gargoyles and the ogre.

by the way the ogre is in the prison so it might show that he kept his son locked away :twisted: :shock: :shock:

Frogger, I like it. Slasher (or Arafin), write it up in full, and give me a time/era to fit it into if you don't like the current slot I gave you.

-Lyn-