My time has come

It reminds me of the pain

I might leave

Leave behind

Wait in the fire...

And I feel them drown my name

So easy to know and forget with this kiss

I'm not afraid to go but it goes so slow

omg woot listen to that voice jeff buckley ewwwwwwwwwwwww best song best album :ph34r: love DES

whos ever heard of Fort Minor?

queen

50 cent

the Game

dashboard confessional

LP!!!!Linkin park

FM!!!!Fort minor

JZ!!!!!umm...Jay Z?(lmao)

red hot chilli peppers

ROLLIN STONES

Greenday

Styles of beyond

EXOTIKA!!!!

SCREAM!!!

GREENDAY!!!

(i'm the only person who doesnt llike the beatles)

Alister

HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS

FOB!!!Fall Out Boy

METALLICA

AC/DC

G-unit!!!!

STAINEDDD!!!

Relient K

Switchfoot!!!

Yellowcard!!!

I gotta agreee with Relient K and Switchfoot as a couple of my faves.

Alright, here's a few others I like:

Metallica - alright, they're good, and near the top, but not one I'd call most favored.

Beatles - classics. How can you not like at least one part of what the Beatles did? (and in some cases, it is better to look at their music as it was - in two different eras).

Green Day - honestly, they were one I liked. Not now - I cannot stand hypocricy.

Used to like Offspring, before Americana. Not that Americana was that bad, but... just didn't feel like what they had been to me.

Guess my most fave band is Newsboys - yeah, there really has been few bands that seem to capture my attention like just about any Newsboys song.

ummm,

If i had to pick one, it would be NightWish

I love all kinds of different styles, so I just pick the band I listen to the most at the moment and that's

death cab for cutie

i like: Funeral for a friend/lost prophets/greenday/foo fighters/offspring/system of a down/fightstar/mrc/panic!at the disco/fall out boy i think thats it...

Minor Threat, Dead Kennedys, Misfits... like the proper misfits when Glenn Danzig sang for them.....Ohhhh GoD I feel old

My God.... The Ramones... how in the hell did I forget them.... that's it... I'm quitting drinking

Edited by JohnnyFrog

Tool :evilgrin:

and some other stuff like

PearlJam + Soundgarden (when I was a bit younger.. )

KoRn

System of a down

Godsmack and all similar crap

Edited by LadyReni

Black Sabbath

AC/DC

Ozzy

Tool

Jimi Hendrix

Pink Floyd

Led Zeppelin

Frank Zappa

Rob Zombie

System of a Down

Metallica

Dio

Clutch

Korn

Iron Maiden

Van Halen

Jethro Tull

lynard skynard

motorhead

Aerosmith

the kinks

Slipknot

And last but definatly not least Green Day

Danny boy! I listened to half of those bands today on my iPod. You've heard Rammstein before right? I'd bet $50 that you'd love them if you download/buy some of their albums. Try Sehnsucht or Herzeleid. Sehnsucht has DU HAST on it. :):huh::icon13:

i sussope that no ones heard of funeral for a friend, lost prophets or fightstar then. :sneaky:

Danny boy! I listened to half of those bands today on my iPod. You've heard Rammstein before right? I'd bet $50 that you'd love them if you download/buy some of their albums. Try Sehnsucht or Herzeleid. Sehnsucht has DU HAST on it. :D;):P

du hast is awesome :P

Danny boy! I listened to half of those bands today on my iPod. You've heard Rammstein before right? I'd bet $50 that you'd love them if you download/buy some of their albums. Try Sehnsucht or Herzeleid. Sehnsucht has DU HAST on it. :):o:icon13:

there are much better songs on these 2 albums than "du hast"... :whistle:

like Weisses Fleisch or Klavier :devlish:

like Weisses Fleisch or Klavier :blush:

Klavier, I love that one. Had to get used to it, but somehow Rammstein makes even the ballads great :D (I usually don't like ballads from rockbands). Another one that I think is great is Ohne Dich (on Reise Reise) :wub:

Danny boy! I listened to half of those bands today on my iPod. You've heard Rammstein before right? I'd bet $50 that you'd love them if you download/buy some of their albums. Try Sehnsucht or Herzeleid. Sehnsucht has DU HAST on it. :D:blush::icon13:

there are much better songs on these 2 albums than "du hast"... :whistle:

like Weisses Fleisch or Klavier :wub:

I would still have to rate Du Hast as their number 1 break out single and best overall song of all time. HOWEVER, Weisses Fleisch is the BEST to bang your head to. That song truly makes Rammstein the "battering-ram" that they are.

And Klavier is one of their greatest ballads of all time. No complaints here. :icon13:

like Weisses Fleisch or Klavier :devlish:

Klavier, I love that one. Had to get used to it, but somehow Rammstein makes even the ballads great :blink: (I usually don't like ballads from rockbands). Another one that I think is great is Ohne Dich (on Reise Reise) :wub:

Yeah, Ohne Dich is up there with their best ballds alongside Klavier.

Who has the newest album Rosenrot? It's kind of a twist from past albums, but their spanish song Te Quiero Puta! makes me crack up everytime I listen to it.

like Weisses Fleisch or Klavier :blush:

Klavier, I love that one. Had to get used to it, but somehow Rammstein makes even the ballads great :D (I usually don't like ballads from rockbands). Another one that I think is great is Ohne Dich (on Reise Reise) :devlish:

Yea, Ohne Dich is great ballad, I just loved to hear (live) Apocalyptica on that song - damn, that was amaizing :wub:

like Weisses Fleisch or Klavier :D

Klavier, I love that one. Had to get used to it, but somehow Rammstein makes even the ballads great :P (I usually don't like ballads from rockbands). Another one that I think is great is Ohne Dich (on Reise Reise) :wub:

Yea, Ohne Dich is great ballad, I just loved to hear (live) Apocalyptica on that song - damn, that was amaizing :hehe:

Have i ever mentioned OASIS rule :mace:

like Weisses Fleisch or Klavier :D

Klavier, I love that one. Had to get used to it, but somehow Rammstein makes even the ballads great :blink: (I usually don't like ballads from rockbands). Another one that I think is great is Ohne Dich (on Reise Reise) :wub:

Yea, Ohne Dich is great ballad, I just loved to hear (live) Apocalyptica on that song - damn, that was amaizing :hehe:

Have i ever mentioned OASIS rule :mace:

Uh, that's not a Rammstein song is it? You quoted the Rammstein talk and I don't seem to have a song Oasis by them.

Now if you're talking about the band Oasis, yes, they rock. I have only heard their Morning Glory album though. Got any other suggestions for songs/albums by them?