Cause it’s all just the same at the end of the day

Don’t throw it all away Don’t throw it all away

Don’t throw it all away

Throwing it all away

Throwing it all away

Throwing it all away

Throwing it all away

Throwing it all away

You’re throwing it all away at the end of the day ..................... :( Makes me understand how there the best band in the world lyrics to touch your heart, soul, mind, long may Noel write lyrics,Liam your voice on this song is amazing, touching. ................. Des

Guest PatrioT

LinkinPark====> Papercut

LimpbizKid====>MillionMilesAway

HIM=====>Likeabutterflywings

Besiktas...........

Iron maiden, Pantera,slayer ,Candlemass, Soad

Buddy holly, roy orbison -love em :)

jean michel jarre,Vangelis -to name a few :)

I <3 NightWish

thanks to roja for getting me hooked ^^

as well as Creed, Metallica, Linkin' Park, and ah others that i just can't think of the name right now :)

-Kat

Now for my next fave band .........The Smiths why because of the brilliant mr Steven godlike Morrissey hes been a icon of mine for ages..the mans a genius why because of everything he stands for ,his music lyrics amazing comon "There is a light that never goes out" makes you want to grab ya partner and hug then so tight cos its so emotinaly heart tuggingly superb :wub: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww morrisey you da man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love des :confused:

Kiss

Guns 'n Roses

Slade

Iron Maiden

Judas Priest

HIM

Deep Purple

Led Zeppelin

Rainbow

Dio (solo production)

Black Sabbath (both Ronnie James Dio and Ozzy eras)

Ozzy Osbourne

NOFX

Strung Out

Anti-Flag

Bloodhound Gang(very few songs)

Dead Kennedys

Propagandhi

Millencolin

Dropkick Murphys

Lagwagon

Good Riddance

The Exposies

Less Than Jake

Mad Caddies

Rise Against

No Use For A Name

Bad Religion

Asian Kung Fu Generation (i do actually like them :))

Billy Idol

Silverstein

The Lawrence Arms

AFI

Alkaline Trio

Metallica

Offspring (only the older ones, well just mostly the Smash album)

Rancid

Tiger Army

Slipknot

The Ataris

Strike Anywhere

Goldfinger

I think that covers the most, but the list could just go on and on, so many great bands :P

Babyshambles why because they just rock .................Pete "the main man"Docherty he writes lyrics that are amazing, great performer loves his fans ......................pulled my bro up on stage to sing There is a light ..by Morrisey what a gig what a band :P. My number 3 in my list of the greatest bands in the world ......check Albion out what a song.............love Des :icon13:

Babyshambles long awaited, twice postponed tour. Tickets for this gig were like goldust, selling out in 24 hours, :icon13: omg pete you rule controversial you may be people either love you or hate you for it .............but i personaly think i would rather fade away than rust :P love Des

First i like mostly good old days rock, but lot's of good rock is made today. Here are my favourite bands:

KISS (they are the BEST), PINK FLOYD, QUEEN, GUNS N' ROSES, DEEP PURPLE, DIRE STRAITS, NIRVANA, RAINBOW, RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS, JIMI HENDRIX, GENESIS, ERIC CLAPTON, STEVE VAI, HIM and many others :P

Guest Callio

Metallica, they r the BEST!!!

AC/DC , ZZ Top , Nocturnal Rites , Green Day , ... and many other rock/punk-rock bands.

But still METALLICA RULES!!! :blink:

metallica.jpg

depends on the genre:

metal: Extol, Dimmu Borgir :D

neoclassical: michael angelo batio

electronica: DJ mark fariana, goa/psy trance, darkstep (check out www.di.fm/edmguide if u like electronic music)

jazz: tastee bros. (played with manyard fergeuson [spelling?])

experimental rock/metal: deftones, a perfect circle/tool

grunge: bush, smashing pumpkins

i guess i have alot of favorite bands...

Well now to add a band that very close to my heart ...Shankly my brother's band,now i and a few others seem to think hes a lyrical genius he writes the music plays lead guitar Les paul and sings lead ,his voice suits the style of the music and hopefuly he will be going to a recording studio very soon ,but like most talented people he is the last one to admit it so i blow his trumpet for him ..the song on the website called Proud says it all ,he makes me very proud also he designed the website :ph34r: swells with pride again anyway heres the add hope some of you enjoy :) ty Des http://www.dice.mybigmouth.com/

electronica: DJ mark fariana, goa/psy trance, darkstep (check out www.di.fm/edmguide if u like electronic music)

There is no such thing as electronica. If you want to talk about the music as a whole, simply call it what it is: "electronic music" (or EDM--Electronic Dance Music--for the club/rave stuff). This is a PSA from the Official Electronic Music Genre Standards and Classifications Consortium

-----

Favourite band: None.

A band may produce a good song and the rest might be crap. Same thing with all bands.

I'm not a fan of 1/2/3/... bands, I'm fan of my taste in music. All genres included.

Edited by epervier

There is no such thing as electronica. If you want to talk about the music as a whole, simply call it what it is: "electronic music" (or EDM--Electronic Dance Music--for the club/rave stuff). This is a PSA from the Official Electronic Music Genre Standards and Classifications Consortium

-----

Favourite band: None.

A band may produce a good song and the rest might be crap. Same thing with all bands.

I'm not a fan of 1/2/3/... bands, I'm fan of my taste in music. All genres included.

sry :huh: . ive always called it that. lol.

My fav artist is myself.... MySpace Music Page :icon13:

I also like these folks:

EvaneScence and Enigma

When I have more time, I'll give a real break down on who my favs are.

Edited by Savyl

It's hard to chose one band above all the others, so I'll just try to list a few band i love hoping i won't forget about something important :P

-Queen- first band recognized as "my favorite" :)They set my musical direction for the rest of my life, it's bcz of them i started growing my hair when i was 11 years old- my mom cut them while i was sleeping, i started growing them again 5 years later :P

-System of a down- they had a large influence on me, opened my ears an heavier rock.

-Moonspell- third and, so far, the last 'mile stone' it was the first band i 'dicovered' myself, not heard on the radio. They started my "gloomy-madness"- i was lisening a lot of gothic, bm and other 'atmospheric' bands

all 3 of them are very important to me and i still listen heir recordings a lot :)

What else... Pink Floyd bcz there are perfect :), King Crimson bcz of Bob Fripp and Black Label Society bcz of Zakk Wylde, Pain of Slvation for the "BE" album, Opeth (yeah i know its soooo sweet :omg:), Anathema for helping me in those "hard times", Naamah for the broken head at their gig and greetings on teh radio :] and for "eternal fear" ofcourse \m/, Jethro tull for "Thick as a Brick", Behemoth for the sound of drumms on "zos kia cultus", Induki for the dance riff in "no.11811", Lao Che for delivering all the crazyness and challanges and for great gigs, Riverside for Grudzien's solos, Hunter for being so silly and childish and never giving sh**t about it :). And finally Jacek Kaczmarski for all the wisdom he shared in his songs :(

I don't know much about music but it's a huge part of my life nevertheless, so this post is kinda personal for me :icon13:

EDIT: some typos

Edited by Czpil