Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kinga

Login problem

Hi,

I hope somebody can help me in this problem.I downloaded the game from the official eternal-lands site, executed it, but if i click the "login" after writing my name and password, nothing happens, the cursor is changing in a "walk" symbol, and i dont come in in the game. What i have to do?

Ty for answer, and Happy 2006!:D

Edited by Derin

My first guess is your video card might be old. Or your video card drivers are out of date.

Can you please post your video card and computer specifications.

Also make sure you have the latest drivers.

- SisteMa`

As Roja said;

If you are playing for the first time, you have to create a new character before you can play. Click the "new character" button and follow the instructions. After you have successfully created a character you will be transfered to the login screen where you can now type in your character name and password. Then you will enter the wonderful world of EL :whistle:

My first guess is your video card might be old. Or your video card drivers are out of date.

- SisteMa`

Ty for your answer, that can be a problem. I changed my computer now, but i dont know where and how i can see, what a kind of videocard i have on this computer. :confused:

- SisteMa`

Ty for your answer, that can be a problem. I changed my computer now, but i dont know where and how i can see, what a kind of videocard i have on this computer. :confused:

Only a question yet:) From where can i download the Open GL?