Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Ok, should the cooldowns stay or not?

I voted yes.

Granted it would be nice having stackable feasting pots, it does make it a pain spending valuable time running back and forth to get back loaded up on them. Also it put a major cramping style in my ever so low summoning skill, but on the whole it really hasn't been too bad for me.

I am concerned about the ones that just start off though, it's hard enough sometimes to get yourself going on any game, but most really dont have the money, resources or experience to make the feasting pots needed for themselves. And most really don't even know that they are either needed if they'd like to move ahead. A little more information as they start would cure that problem though.

Also it would be nice to have each food group have they're own cool down, not all together, that way it would be possible to alternate between veggies, fruit and feasting pots, which wouldn't cut into the spare change so much. I know there was concern about there being too much money, but quite honestly, people like me don't keep much money, most of what i make i give away, more fun that way and i enjoy the happiness it brings.

Then there are the ones that did spend a lot of they're time remote healing, I just don't see very many of them anymore and newbs did get a reason to keep on getting a good running start of levels with the healers help, with sr's being so slow on cool down, it stopped a lot from remote healing. But if some of this could be adjusted, then i believe that everybody would benefit from it.

It does sound like there are a lot of cons to this cool down, but I'd rather be able to make things at equal rate and time then sit there and wait for one item after another to be made, making le's especially, they had a tendency to put me to sleep. So I do support the cool down, and to be honest, I'd like to see the game move forward with new items and areas available to players.

But maybe a longer try out period would help on this, especially if some of the querks could be fixed for players to see how this would work. If this was too long and if somebody doesn't like my opinion, too bad, it's my 2 cents worth, worth anything or not. :D

Yes, keep and adjust them.

At least for fighting and summoning.

And bring those cool items into game!!!!!!1111oneoneoneone :D

Piper

KEEP THE COOLDOWNS

For some reason, people are unable to see past the initial problems and accept that there can be some tweaking! This is a PERFECT feature for game balance.

I'm posting it as a moderator of Eternal Lands on behalf of DonPedro.

DonPedro votes for the cooldown to stay in game. If one of admins could add his voice to the poll, both of us would be grateful.

I voted Yes

My potion and alchemy leveling has been much faster with cooldown using feasting potions.

(It is a pain to run between mira an storage to stock up on feastings though).

Cooldown hasn't hindered me in training my fighting skills at all.

+ I like the game to go forward and am curious about the new items / areas that will help summoners / fighters.

On the other hand; cooldown has been bad for PK and summomers.

So why not;

make feasting pots stackable.

reduce (or remove) cooldown on potions / rings.

get new items in the game for the manuers to make and for the fighters / summoners to use. (Maybe these items alone are enough to solve the PK / summon problems).

I think everybody would be happy.

I voted no, but i didnt read the explenation underneath it, and i regret my vote :bow_arrow: ! can it be changed to yes pls because i am used to the cooldown system now and its not that bad after all. pls change it to yes :D .

Greetings, I also voted yes, after the innitial shock i have gotten quite used to it and think its a great improvement, indeed tweaking is needed, and also, i think, if potions of extra mana or greater healing were makeble it would solve a lot of problems with summoners, mages and fighters alike, and make potionmakers happy as well...

I had to vote no. I would have voted yes if feasting pots were stackable.

they're going to be made stackable :/ gah lots of people don't read much :D

KEEP THE COOLDOWNS

For some reason, people are unable to see past the initial problems and accept that there can be some tweaking! This is a PERFECT feature for game balance.

I agree 100%. Even a perk which i thought was just free pickpoints (power hungry) has his down side now. The game is more balanced and strategic, so the cooldown was a nice add on.

Edited by Lorck

I voted against cd. I dont like that feast potions are must. Also PK areas are almost empty all the time.

I wish you all a great year

It was difficult for me to agree whith the cooldown principle, as I try to work ALL my levels.

In fact, after cooling down :D , I found new strategies to play. My automatics change, I buy different products and harvest in different places. I calculate all my moves, which makes EL more interesting.

We must be able to adapt ourselves.

LET COOLDOWN BE

Read before posting people!

Feasting Potions WILL be stackable!!!

So don't vote no if that's the reason you're voting no for.

Yes to Cooldown!

- SisteMa`

Edited by sisteMa`

i voted yes as i think cooldown is necessary and as tey cutting mana needed for usmmoning and making feasting potiosn stackable wrpaped it all up for me :D

VOTE ''yes''

oh please! keep the cooldown (never thought i'm going to say this). Without the cooldown i feel like an ape with a mouse. All the fun tuning my cargo between unmixed and mixed feasting potions and the goods's ingredients; Looking for the best wine, fruit, veggies, and hunting places; Optimizing paths and production systems... all this fun lost?

oh pls Keep the cooldown!

Well... if you take out cooldown. Why not eradicate the use of food at all? And for the mana bar... let's take out from EL too so you can cast spells as fast as you click... and then maybe EL will look more like "Street Fighter" :D

!Happy new year to all!

Read before posting people!

Feasting Potions WILL be stackable!!!

So don't vote no if that's the reason you're voting no for.

Which makes me wonder how many noobs that came in after cd was implemented voted yes, You dont even know how things were to even give any opinion!!