Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kala

Crims0n

Couple days ago, a random guy asked to join my guild. I figured "sure, why not?" as it could have been nice to have a new person. Later, he asked to borrow my MM cape and got a bunch of free essences and SRs... 300 HEs and 200 SRs I think, and 100 something MEs. So, I gave them to him... Worst case scenario? He leaves later and loves us for getting him started. One less person to kill me.

So, yesterday, when I logged on, I was bombarded with accusations that my newbie had bagjumped. I denied it all, mostly because there was absolutely no proof of it... Mistake. Later that day, he was at VotD no longer in the Twin guild. No warning, no story, just gone.

This morning, my good friend Merrick PMed me and said he had also bagjumped trotter of =Hc= yesterday. I'm sure they're telling the truth now.

So, big apology to LLL and =Hc= for being bagjumped. I am sorry I have a bad judge of character.

Basically, don't let this guy into your guild. He's bad news and he'll use you and kill your reputation.

Oh and P.S. Benhe isn't crims0n.

Edited by Kala