Eternal Lands Official Forums
Soldus

Helm of Life

The helm is the right price for what it does. 200k is not that difficult to get if you are a smart player.

I agree though, it should be repairable since it is a rare item.

Im pretty sure the reason for the making of the helm of life and the helm of mana was to lower the amount of gc that players have so they wouldent be so rich.... seriously.

hehe brom and LW that's very sweet of you, but not needed, i very much appreciate the offers tho! :)

the reason for my post was to show up that MORE ppl will buy and use these helmets if they become repairable, and that the repair money can and most likely will outweigh the money spent to buy them by far at some point.

i will not buy and use a helm until that got changed, and wanted to warn others to wait too until they can be repaired.

for 200k it should be undroppable+unbreakable ;)

at the rate i'm saving up now... i'll have one in about 50 years ;)

i want a mana helm... but it'll take me awhile too before i can get it...

*gets back to his HEs* sigh...

Edited by ssjgohan

lol if you make 2.5k gc an hour it will just take 80 hours, unless you wanna get 1000 helms :P

Just take a 2 week vacation and work on mining instead :D

If you are a smart player you can make 10k per hour (or more) on essences. This means you can get a special helm in only 20 hours of play!

I have tests to prove it but they are not open to the public. Just wanted everyone to know that it IS possible to get on of these helms if you really want it.

If you are a smart player you can make 10k per hour (or more) on essences. This means you can get a special helm in only 20 hours of play!

I have tests to prove it but they are not open to the public. Just wanted everyone to know that it IS possible to get on of these helms if you really want it.

OK then I guess you are the only smart player in EL Mind

ALL HAIL MR.MIND HE IS A 'SMART PLAYER'!!!

OK then I guess you are the only smart player in EL Mind

ALL HAIL MR.MIND HE IS A 'SMART PLAYER'!!!

Actually, in this case, I'd have to agree with him - sure, you need a bit of start-up capital, but if you actually sell essences, 10k/hour is a very possible goal. Although, it does still depend on the essence - some just plain don't sell.

I find this helm very helpful. Was training in it for about 3 weeks on cyclops (it hasn't broken \o/ ). Considering amount of xp I was able to do it's worth each single gold coin.

The helm is the right price for what it does. 200k is not that difficult to get if you are a smart player.

If you are a smart player you can make 10k per hour (or more) on essences

Its pure ...to throw comments like that. Just show then some kind of theoretical prove of that. Every harvesting item for example has a theoretical minimum time to pick them up. For example u cant get silver ore up faster than about 60 ores in a minute. So if u sell those ores to some dump for 3 gc each u still lack a bit of that 10Kgc. And even that is not totally theoretical. You also have to be very awake about harvesting interrupts and als carry them to storage and so on..and someones talk about using rings (100gc each) but they dont seem to count the time to make those rings.

And next some would say that of course only silver is not good but make them to essences...and then they dont count the time it takes to carry feastings ,flowers and make them. Of course I can also make 10 kgc in some seconds buy selling 1K he for some dump for 10Kgc.

And one of your smart business tragedies was to make reasoning pots and sell them...well..only forgot the time to hunt the bones...

And how in heck can someone make profit with moon medallions which I bought a bunch from Richery for 150gc each...

I can also make 10 Kgc in some seconds by selling 10 tit longs..:P

I once made a n example of iron bar running with cooldown...and even that strategy had sulphurs already in storage. About 100 bars in an hour..still far from 10Kgc...

But ..u never know..:ph34r:

Edited by Ratman

I absolutely agree it should be repairable, whether by Tankel or some new NPC matters not, and I like the idea of graduated health boost as it degrades. The repairs would keep the money flowing out of circulation, while being repairable would stimulate sales, again moving the money out of circulation. I bought one right after they became available and used it solely to train att/def. I was able to level much, much faster at a lower cost of SRs and HEs than I could have dreamed of without the helm. Mine broke within a minute of logging back in after the last server crash, which I found very suspicious.

I'm on my second one now, and the kids aren't going hungry yet, though I'm back in the mines again.

:ph34r: