Eternal Lands Official Forums
LadyWolf

can't trade charn, or molgor or anyone in votd and dp

I've seen this topic somewhere in here before, but never saw anything about not being able to trade charn, the IRON guilds bot outside dp storage.i get no trade icon, logging out and back in doesnt help, same with molgor. I am using client downloaded from zep.tfm.ro from december 20th 2005 (use this because with my dial up the mai client cannot run without constant resync). I've tried uninstalling the whole el client and reinstalling and still no luck...

Probably. I have the same problems with Raven and Molgor. And i am using a 2-3 days old CVS self compiled client using the distributed Makefile.linux.

Following Learners suggestions to add -DNEW_FRUSTUM and -DBUG_3D_OBJECTS... or something, makes it impossible to compile the client, coz i got linker errors of not resolved references to the cal3d lib.

So i installed the latest release of cal3dlib for linux, that one around christmas, and got other unresolved references of cal3dlib.

:hiya:

So, fact is, i have problems trading to Raven and Molgor and cant compile the latest CVS with -DNEW_FRUSTUM, even after installing the latest version of libcal3d.a.

Piper

Probably. I have the same problems with Raven and Molgor. And i am using a 2-3 days old CVS self compiled client using the distributed Makefile.linux.

Following Learners suggestions to add -DNEW_FRUSTUM and -DBUG_3D_OBJECTS... or something, makes it impossible to compile the client, coz i got linker errors of not resolved references to the cal3d lib.

So i installed the latest release of cal3dlib for linux, that one around christmas, and got other unresolved references of cal3dlib.

:hiya:

So, fact is, i have problems trading to Raven and Molgor and cant compile the latest CVS with -DNEW_FRUSTUM, even after installing the latest version of libcal3d.a.

Piper

When you get link errors in cal3dlib, that means you have to c++ compile and link in the cal3d_wrapper supplied with EL.