Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
emtor

Bot Approval

I've registered a bot about 1 month ago and still didn't hear back for approval.

Bot:ubot

Desc: Chatting Bot that welcomes new players keep the guild up to date, he is also able to tell stats. i'ts a bot based on jelc codesource.

The position is not decided yet but it's not important for me where the bot is sitting as long as he is online

thanks a lot for your help :)

yea i was kinda waiting for an update on the location, also it was 2 weeks ago :)

anyway, decide over a location first please, and the "welcoming new players" doesnt sound too good.

Ok finally found a position:

372,299 at desert pine

snapshot17ub.th.png

Here is the map screenshot:

snapshot21cf.th.png

About the welcoming player, it's only trigerred when I decide to and only on our guild so if we accept somebody to our guild I command the bot to say hello and update the memberlist database.

if it's a feature you don't want ill remove it no problems, i just wanted to clarify myself :hug:

thanks

yea i was kinda waiting for an update on the location, also it was 2 weeks ago :hug:

anyway, decide over a location first please, and the "welcoming new players" doesn't sound too good.

Oh I know what happened, I registered with this forum with an obscure email because my gmail wasn't working so I never saw if you sent me an email.. sorry