Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

GCRA

Gnome Civil Right Activists

This has been around for sometime but we just became public as Tirashazor as my vice-president!

http://s14.invisionfree.com/GCRA/index.php?act=idx

Is our forum check out out and join. To join click the redirection catergory on our forums and then type your name. If you are a gnome i have only currently got about 12 gnome names on the list. Thanks to freeone3000 for making the code for it. If it comes up with the message you are not a gnome but you really are a gnome Pm me or hazor in forum or ingame (hazor's in-game name TirasHazor).

Note: GCRA Is not a guild, it is an organization of gnomes protecting our rights as Gnomes!

Once you are on the registered list your status will be changed on the forum to be able to see member only places. Anyone can join the forums. ;) Have fun!

-Rebel

Edited by Rebel

I have to say, as a human, I support the GCRA 100%...

...which is why I am Civilly extending to Gnomes the Right to become my dinner.;)

Edited by Arnieman

I fully support you guys (w00t! can't wait til the first meeting. roasted gnome, gnome kebabs, grilled gnome, rack of gnome.)

......scrambled gnome, poached gnome, gnomes benedict, gnomes fanny-side-up, steak and gnome

Edited by anthropologist

I fully support you guys (w00t! can't wait til the first meeting. roasted gnome, gnome kebabs, grilled gnome, rack of gnome.)

......scrambled gnome, poached gnome, gnomes benedict, gnomes fanny-side-up, steak and gnome

You should write a Gnome cook book. ;X

I Brom, hereby declare my support for the GCRA.

and so does the rest of the SPOGW (Society for the Protection Of Gnomish Welfare). But seeing as we have only one active member...me. We pledge our support.

Edited by Brom

If you're trying to protect the Gnomes, who's going to protect and nurture the Ants? People take advantage of them even worse then Gnomes! What we need is an Ant Protection and Preservation League!

ahh, good luck gnomes! ^_^

you better be watching your back now...non-gnomes are just gonna want to eat ya even more now :hug:

-kat

mmmmm just looking at all the alternatives i have on cooking a gnome makes me hungry! :hug:

Oh and all gnomes of EL is invited 2 my dinner party, only thing u have 2 do is marinat urself in a marinade of ur choise!

Edited by Entris

You should write a Gnome cook book. ;X

Not a bad idea there Hazor :D

If you're trying to protect the Gnomes, who's going to protect and nurture the Ants? People take advantage of them even worse then Gnomes! What we need is an Ant Protection and Preservation League!

APPL. Im joining. ;)

APPL. Im joining. :)

No, its APPLE ;)

Ant Protection and Preservation LeaguE

i support you gnomes! i know what its like to be short and teased with it! only us dwarves don't get eaten cuz we smell to bad from mining all day.... a gnome told me today to take a shower to but i forgive him (scarr =P)

Gnome Tartar

Get yourself a decent gnome. Those are hard to find, which makes this dish very special.

You should beat the lad / lassie to death, then strip him / her of all belongs which will get in the way (chain armor, steel long etc).

Gather the remnants, squash them into pulp and get rid of the bones (you can change them to mana with Sylpho, priest of Selain)

Heat some oil (not butter! Gnomes carry enough fat of there own) in a large pan and wok the ex-gnome gently but thoroughly.

Due to the exclusive nature of the dish, it might be a good idea to serve with caviar, stroganoff sauce and some tortilla chips. You will love the combination.

WARNING! Gnome can be intoxious, mostly due to overdoses of alcohol. You might want to remove the liver first!

(could some-one make a NPC or bot for selling / buying ingredients / dishes to go with Gnome-meat?)

Edited by Cormaher