Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
willywonka

Chezzmo banned

i would like my account name chezzmo put on the white list, and i know the mods hate me but that is not the reason the my isp got locked, the reason is that my brothers account gamix, sweared at mortos during an invasion so mortos banned him, then he created another account and started swearing again so then the isp got locked. i was wondering if you do unlock it, if there anyway to make chezzmo able to play but not any other account (on this isp) to be played or created.

-Thxs

-chezzmo

You've been warned repeatedly about bothering the mods and had a character locked already, and harassing a mod running Mortos during an invasion finally got you locked out. That falls under rules related to trying to avoid punishments (since you made characters just to do that), harassment, and causing problems with the mods on purpose!

learner that wasnt me, that was my brother gamix, he keept swearing at mortos, i was offline at the time. but my brother keep saying, " oh you bugged him at you got pkable by everyone so i will, and he started bugging him and calling him a mother*bleeper*, so i want his account banned and make it so chezzmo isnt and that new characters cant be created on my ip.

learner that wasnt me, that was my brother gamix, he keept swearing at mortos, i was offline at the time. but my brother keep saying, " oh you bugged him at you got pkable by everyone so i will, and he started bugging him and calling him a mother*bleeper*, so i want his account banned and make it so chezzmo isnt and that new characters cant be created on my ip.

So, this was your brother just like helpa was a friend of yours?

I don't believe that for a minute.

im not lying this time, i swear. i may have been lying about helpa but thats the only thing ive lied about so far (in eternal lands) everything ive said in the topic for far is true. and think about it, if i was so determined to get my ip locked, why would I create 2 different characters hmm? think about that for a while.

Edited by wonka

if i was so determined to get my ip locked

Actually, your previous actions seems like that is EXACTLY what you've been trying to do. You've broken numerous rules REPEATEDLY in your short life span in the game. You've been warned and ruled by just about every moderator in the game.

And when on your final warning, you do it all again. What did you expect to happen? The rules are not part of the game, they are here to try and make sure that everyone has an enjoyable time playing... not something for select players to abuse.

yes that may be but after the final warning, i was being a good player. i played for a day then logged off without doing anything against the rules. my brother logged on in his account (gamix) and started swearing at moderators. so i think that you should ban any new accounts being made on this ip and only allow me (chezzmo) to play on this ip and ban any other account made here.

and before i forget i dont know who was talking but when my brother first created gamix, (the day he got us banned i might add) he was talking on a channel or in general chat he said "chezzmo is my brother" i dont know the exact time or place or who he was talking to but if you can find out thats a good piece of proof that i should be un-banned.

As you have already proved, words mean nothing. I heard gamix say that but truthfully I don't believe you. Trying not to make a mistake like last time...this time you try creating a reason before you commit the crime.

Edited by Lord_Vermor

oh come on why dont you believe me? why would i go through so much work to get banned when i could simply do somthing as try to scam a mod or somthing.

Actually, for this you wouldn't be banned.

You cannot prove it was really your brother and even if you say he is, you lied once before so therefore your credibility is ruined. So therefore, this ISN'T the first time abuse has come from your IP so that is why.

fine be that way, dont restore my ip address

echelon will destroy all of humanity.

-Sparks

-Leader of echelon division 78

Edited by wonka