Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Used

Need Help! [SOLVED]

:) Thanks for the help i really appreciate it, maybe now i can play the game (finally). :)

:) Thanks for the help i really appreciate it, maybe now i can play the game (finally). :)

What do i do after i download the new drivers thing. :(

You install them, restart the computer, then try to run EL again.

Ok thank you but before i downloaded it i saved it to my documnets, was i suppose too. :(

What's the result of:

Right click "My Computer", go to "Properties", then click on the "hardware" tab, click on "Device Manager". Then click the "[+]" next to "Display Adapters". There should be only one thing under there, post that here, please.

Intel Corporation 810 Graphics Controller Hub

Try this link:

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df...ID=798&lang=eng

and select your operating system.

For windows XP choose option one (after choosing operating system)

Note: Intel® 815 and Intel 810 chipset family graphics driver. Supports Windows* 2000 and Windows* XP.

What's the result of:

Right click "My Computer", go to "Properties", then click on the "hardware" tab, click on "Device Manager". Then click the "[+]" next to "Display Adapters". There should be only one thing under there, post that here, please.

Intel Corporation 810 Graphics Controller Hub

Try this link:

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df...ID=798&lang=eng

and select your operating system.

For windows XP choose option one (after choosing operating system)

Note: Intel® 815 and Intel 810 chipset family graphics driver. Supports Windows* 2000 and Windows* XP.

I did all that and it said after i tried to install it that it couldn't find the setup.exe or something like that, it won't let me install it :(. When i start downloading it it asks me to save it, where do i save it too.

Edited by Donnie

This link goes to the exe-file for the driver:

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df...llName=Windows* XP Professional&lang=eng

Also note that you have to temporarily allow pop-ups for the download window to show. In MSIE right-click the info bar above the browswer window and select "allow pop-up windows" (or something similar)

Edited by Derin

This link goes to the exe-file for the driver:

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df...llName=Windows* XP Professional&lang=eng

Also note that you have to temporarily allow pop-ups for the download window to show. In MSIE right-click the info bar above the browswer window and select "allow pop-up windows" (or something similar)

I don't have windows XP i have Windows 2000

Its the same driver. Try to read what i post please, like:

Its the same driver. Try to read what i post please, like:

Ya i did but when its about to download it says open,save,cancel,and more info. If i save it what do i save it to, My Documents. :D and wut is MSIE and how do i allow pop-ups on it

Edited by Donnie

Save the file to your hard drive, it doesn't matter where you save it as long as you remember where you saved it. Then you have to double click the saved file.

MSIE = Microsoft internet Explorer

Save the file to your hard drive, it doesn't matter where you save it as long as you remember where you saved it. Then you have to double click the saved file.

MSIE = Microsoft internet Explorer

Ok so if i want to allow pop-ups im gonna have to shut down my firewall because i have Zone Alarm :D

Yes.

Here's how you install it: Double-click on the executable file.

Afterwards, unless you like having files cluttering everywhere, delete the executable.

If you don't know what an executable is...I honestly wouldn't be suprised.

Yes.

Afterwards, unless you like having files cluttering everywhere, delete the executable.

:D Ya your right i dont know what it is. ( im not big on computers at all, how come im having trouble with this but im not when i played runescape). :confused:

Edited by Donnie

Yes.

:D Ya your right i dont know what it is. ( im not big on computers at all, how come im having trouble with this but im not when i played runescape). :confused:

Eternal lands is a little different from Runescape, more "advanced" if you like. Like not being browser based.

Yes.

:blink: Ya your right i dont know what it is. ( im not big on computers at all, how come im having trouble with this but im not when i played runescape). :blink:

Eternal lands is a little different from Runescape, more "advanced" if you like. Like not being browser based.

:) Whats and executable??? :)