Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hc16

HELP PLEASE!

Guest hc16

Hey I use a computer lab that is in my basement to play EL. Unfortunately, it is also used by many people throughout the course of the week, and one of these apparently did something to get me IP banned <_< . Sadly, now I cannot log into my accout (horsechic16), and I guess I'm supposed to post here to get unbanned. Please help me! :(

The IP was banned due to repeated abuse from someone using the names r00nscape, Runescape0wnz, Wangsta, and I believe a few others.

Horsechic16 was locked two days ago, but you've asked only a few minutes after the IP was banned. Why?

Btw, this belongs in the Bans forum section

Edited by Hazor

Guest hc16

The IP was banned due to repeated abuse from someone using the names r00nscape, Runescape0wnz, Wangsta, and I believe a few others.

Horsechic16 was locked two days ago, but you've asked only a few minutes after the IP was banned. Why?

Btw, this belongs in the Bans forum section

My apologies for posting in the wrong forum, please move this as i do not know how to. I personally have been grounded yesterday, so have not been able to get on. As for asking a few minutes after the IP was banned, my brother was on earlier this morning, so I wanted to know why it was that my account didn't work. I now cannot even load the EL main logon screen, and neither can he. You can check your logs to see that I'm not lying, look for 'midoop' (my brother) to have logged in roughly 1-2 hours ago. Thanks for your time!