Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bornkiller

I cant find the ban section

Guest Bornkiller

So I was harvesting in the secret area of IP then I just came out with .... u suck, ur stupid and u suck.... now they are about my exact words other people were there BUT I did not specify who I was saying it to did I?? so I was talking to myself.... a minute in the rules thing saying respect others from Learner so when im back on in the newbie channel I say... "omg learners just put me in the rules thing for a minute for talking to myself, back to topic" IP BANNED!!! wtf is that all about i meen seriously....... ok thats all about it... i think it was wrongly placed on me by learner so wat u doin about it........

Edited by Bornkiller

So I was harvesting in the secret area of IP then I just came out with .... u suck, ur stupid and u suck.... now they are about my exact words other people were there BUT I did not specify who I was saying it to did I?? so I was talking to myself.... a minute in the rules thing saying respect others from Learner so when im back on in the newbie channel I say... "omg learners just put me in the rules thing for a minute for talking to myself, back to topic" IP BANNED!!! wtf is that all about i meen seriously....... ok thats all about it... i think it was wrongly placed on me by learner so wat u doin about it........

And this is a continuing repeat offense from your IP CutThroat.

Guest Bornkiller

who ses thats my acc what if it was my brothers or sisters?? u cant be sure.... what if it was me u still wudnt know if it was or wasnt........ n U just assumed that i was talking to u wen i was saying "u suck, ur stupid and u suck" u assumed......... shudda asked if i was talkin to anyone cus i didnt specify...

Guest Bornkiller

stuck are we muwahahaahahahahaha unbann me then ill get of ya back cus u smell...... FIRE LEARNER FOR EVA N EVA MAKE HIM BANNED FOR ONCE!! its like he delibretly trys to p155 people of so he can bann them ...... he takes pleasure from it............ im gunna call Learner Ann from now the spastic hu ses Eh eh eh in little britain cus it hits him perfectly he is a spastic.........

Ilikecheese: well u know gdnaskrusdbgdfjgdf (first thing sed in a while not real name)

Learner: banned for spam

Bornkiller: how is that spam.... spam is when u continuously say sumat ova n ova.... not talking jiberish

Learner: talking jiberish is spam

Bornkiller:w/e

This story was based on a real life event today!

impersination of learner: eh eh eh

stuck are we muwahahaahahahahaha unbann me then ill get of ya back cus u smell...... FIRE LEARNER FOR EVA N EVA MAKE HIM BANNED FOR ONCE!! its like he delibretly trys to p155 people of so he can bann them ...... he takes pleasure from it............ im gunna call Learner Ann from now the spastic hu ses Eh eh eh in little britain cus it hits him perfectly he is a spastic.........

Ilikecheese: well u know gdnaskrusdbgdfjgdf (first thing sed in a while not real name)

Learner: banned for spam

Bornkiller: how is that spam.... spam is when u continuously say sumat ova n ova.... not talking jiberish

Learner: talking jiberish is spam

Bornkiller:w/e

This story was based on a real life event today!

impersination of learner: eh eh eh

I rest my case, thank you for speaking wel well against yourself!

Please read rule #13 http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14582 as well as rules 24, 25, and 26.