Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atreyu

I need Help With PhotoPlus 6.0

I can't afford PhotoSHOP, so I've got the wannabe, free, similar program called PhotoPLUS 6.0

The brushes aren't saved seperately in a folder like Photoshop, they are saved as one file. :angry2:

You need to have a picture on the drawing pad thing in Photoplus, Select it, and make that your brush, which is saved.

So basically, I can't download and use brushes like in Photoshop.

Could someone please post a bunch of pictures of single black and white brush slaps so I can copy them, paste them in, select them, and make them a brush? ..Or get me a link for something like that?

Or if I'm wrong and someone knows how, could you tell me how to download brushes in Photoplus?

Also, if you want to see what I mean, just download it, it takes like 5 minutes or so, then you can probably help more.

Merci.

Why do you think there are websites that have Cracks on them? o,O

I think it's kinda a requirement here to keep things on the "up and up" (as in, NOT talking about illegal cracks/wares/etc.)

Back on topic, not sure about that program, haven't used it myself...

Yes, please no talking about cracks/warez here. There are plenty of free programs out ther eyou can use if you have no $. I have a list of free art programs in the art forum.