Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DieDecay

Storage problems

Hi all. there are alot of people playing this great game now, and its starting to get a lil packed in places. Such as storage. I just spent 15 min trying to click on the storage guy in VOTD. Thats a lil silly. There needs to be a sit down rule at storage. Or there needs to be something under the storage guy such as a box barrel something to make him stick out above people. If you do not want him on anything. ten you should modify the game so it does not let you acces the storage unit unless you are sitting. i feel that this is a big problem on el do to how many players we have now.

Well hope to hear others input on this issue

Edited by DieDecay

dude all you gotta do is take health bar and names away, then zoom in.

i think having to sit would get annoying. especially if you were going backwards and forwards to the storage. having to sit down wastes time.

Ok and haveing to take health bar and name bar and zoom in is faster then just clicking the sit down button. I think sitting would be faster. And when you have 30 people standeing at storage its not always easy to zoom in on it.

Edited by DieDecay

We can always make ALL the storages non-manu & non-summons for a large area around them. They will help keep people from crowdind so much.

you only have to take away health bar and names away once. my problem is, you will have to keep on sitting down!

Ok and haveing to take health bar and name bar and zoom in is faster then just clicking the sit down button. I think sitting would be faster

I like learners idea. But Votd is already a non manu area so that would not help there.

And to alqunar. If people use the health bar and name bar then they would have to keep takeing it off and on. So it would be more then once.

I think the problem easly fixed with the storage guys standeing on something to put them over everyone els.

If people use the health bar and name bar then they would have to keep takeing it off and on

i leave my health bar and names off, i dont turn it on and off over and over again.

cmon your just wasting time here

You are talking about Molgor, correct? If so, he is getting a little..."boost" next update so it will be easier to click him.

I like learners idea. But Votd is already a non manu area so that would not help there.

And to alqunar. If people use the health bar and name bar then they would have to keep takeing it off and on. So it would be more then once.

I think the problem easly fixed with the storage guys standeing on something to put them over everyone els.

diedecay you will need to sit more then once

Lord Vermor yes i waz talking about molgor. he is a real pain to get to some times.

Belgian i never said you would only have to sit once i just said sitting waz faster then takeing off health bar name bar and zooming in. 1 thing instead of 3 things.

I still think there needs to be something that makes them stand out above othere players

You are talking about Molgor, correct? If so, he is getting a little..."boost" next update so it will be easier to click him.

Are you making fun of dwarves now? Ohh Im going to have to create a SPODW to go along with the SPOGW. (Society for the Protection Of Dwarvish/Gnomish Welfare) hehe, Honestly Im glad he is getting a boost, good to know.