Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Leluthian Lorian

Ages

Hey I played EL a lot recently and I wanted to be old / young so that I can look like my old chars father. :)

And it would be nice to be able to have birthdays where your person gets that tiny bit older ^^

Thanks

:battleaxe_rune:

Game UserName: Leluthian

New Idea: A spell that makes you younger for a long amount of time?

Edited by Leluthian Lorian

Eh, not a good idea. I want my character's looks to stay the same and not get old. Also, its kinda against the storyline of the game.

Hey I played EL a lot recently and I wanted to be old / young so that I can look like my old chars father. :)

being able to set an age when you create your char, and have that affect your looks a bit sounds good, but it won't be a priority task

And it would be nice to be able to have birthdays where your person gets that tiny bit older ^^

ahh, but you can! remember, EL is the base, the players make the world... go join in the roleplaying! have a contest! gather your guild! whatever you like to celebrate a birthday

Eh, not a good idea. I want my character's looks to stay the same and not get old. Also, its kinda against the storyline of the game.

for them to change age, perhaps, but not for chars to have a static age that they can chose when char is created. you can be an old mage or a young summoner or whatever, and look more the part *shrugs*

for them to change age, perhaps, but not for chars to have a static age that they can chose when char is created. you can be an old mage or a young summoner or whatever, and look more the part *shrugs*

Ehhh I've noticed some character choices look old and some look very young and some look somewhere in the middle...(and no I'm not referring to the hair color choices, although that does help as well)...

Of course for now one can go with the white and grey hair option for now...

It's not part of the storyline for people to age? Woo! That would have rocked to have stayed 21 forever! :)

But it doesn't happen.

Getting older in the game is not possible due to the curse of Mortos, and you can to some point alter your age appearance when creating the character.

Howver, birthdates are a different thing and I am hoping that we will have something up that alley in the game eventually.

And Aluwen being the Goddess of life should be able to lift that curse, no? It's right up her alley. :cry:

Unfortunately she is unable to do so....

Actually Dimov, being immortal and hating your existence at the same time can be emotionally wrecking. That's a curse.

Edited by Daxon

Being unable to die and and age is not a curse.

Only if you are young and healthy. :blink:

What if you're 98 (human), suffering from arthritis, a weakened heart, partial paralysis, fragile bones, bedridden and with an incurable disease that fills you full of pain every day? And you can NEVER die and escape from it?

~Shouja~