Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trojan_Knight

~LE~ Legends of the Empire is looking for qualified candiates

Guest Trojan_Knight

Legends of the Empire.. Also tagged as ~LE~ is now accepting applications. We are at this time only looking for 3 individuals to possibly enter our community of honorable, disciplined, well mannered, mature citizens. As a few of you know from doing business with us or from past discussions. That we are all of the things I just stated. And that we have zero toleracy for those that scam, or do other bad things of that nature. We are kind, gentle and help were we can. Yet we are not a community of people that will allow one person to ruin our name.

To be a possible canidate. You must be at least 17yrs old. You must have played in game for at least 2 months. And have at least 3 skills (not including havesting). At of above level 27. You must be a person who has never been black listed or outlawed in public. Or a person who has had problems with more then 1 guild in the past. And depending on what that problem was will result in if you are qualified or not.

To be in and a part of ~LE~. Is similar to being a part of a great community where everyone is similar to being family. Everyone has fun, everyone makes great accomplishments as a whole. In ~LE~ its not what one person can do. But what each person combined as a team, as a community can accomplish together. And because of this. And the foundation that is set forth into ~LE~. Is why we have a large number of clients. And why we prosper as we do. You may look and see that we have a some what small community compared to other guilds / clans / communities. But we honestly do not care about our population. Rather the quality and the name sake of our citizens and our name sake as a whole. Because if not for that. Then we would not be as honorable, pleasant, and etc as we are.

If you are interested in anything in the above that I have mentioned. And if you feel you may be a possible canidate to meet our minium requirements. There are 3 ways you can go about contacting me, or someone in ~LE~ about your possiblities of becoming a citizen of ~LE~.

1) Go to the link provided, and fill out an application, which is the easiest and fastest way. At this link you will find our forums. And in the general section. You will find a area labeled "Applications" http://legendsoftheemp.kazorum.com

2) Reply to me here on this thread or send me a pm through the forums here. Which is the second fastest ways.

3) In game contact one of my associates.. Deadhead or Stormer and let them know that you are aquiring about becoming a citizen of ~LE~.

Regards,

Trojan Knight

Legends of the Empire

Guest Trojan_Knight

Still looking for a few qualified individuals. ~LE~ is going to have some very positive changes in the future over the next couple of months. I can not speak to much of those things here. Since all the citizens of ~LE~ know is that they are going to be grand. I do not want to give away the secrets.

But if ya think ya would like to look around ~LE~'s forums, to see what were like. Or to see if you could fill out a application. Please click on this link. http://legendsoftheemp.kazorum.com and it will take ya to it.

Regards,

Trojan Knight

Untill you find the qualified people your guild wants to have within your ranks remember that i'm just a pm/#ig away. So if you need help with anything (except harvesting - i'm a very lazy elf) i would be glad to help you and Legends of the Empire in your virtual path.

Take care

Guest Trojan_Knight

I apologize for my delayed reply.. But work comes first. Anyways.. I appreciate your offers. And I may be in touch sometime in the future. Sometimes we may have small jobs available. While other times we may not.

To anyone that is interested. We are currently looking for qualified crafters, potionists, manuists. But all fields are welcomed , {except scammers, bag jumpers, cheaters etc}. If you need to ask questions. Please visit our forums listed in the link below and fill out and application. And with that application you can also include any questions or comments you may have.

http://legendsoftheemp.kazorum.com

Another way to contact us. Is to pm myself Trojan_Knight, Deadhead, or Stormer on game.

Regards

Trojan Knight

Untill you find the qualified people your guild wants to have within your ranks remember that i'm just a pm/#ig away. So if you need help with anything (except harvesting - i'm a very lazy elf) i would be glad to help you and Legends of the Empire in your virtual path.

Take care

OK I am with DA I am also ready to help at any time if needed (except summoning crafting and some times harvesting (but I will harvest if you really need it)).

If you need any members I am willing to come join and help out for a while but I will eventually want to return to dawn lol

Guest Trojan_Knight

OK I am with DA I am also ready to help at any time if needed (except summoning crafting and some times harvesting (but I will harvest if you really need it)).

If you need any members I am willing to come join and help out for a while but I will eventually want to return to dawn lol

As much as I appreciate your offer. I can not allow myself to pull you from another community,guild or clan. That wouldnt be something I would like someone else to do. Even if it is to help another friendly community. Because helping another friendly community, is possible with out changing communities, guilds, clans or etc.

Our jobs pay avg to very well. But its having jobs available thats the problem. And this is souly due to that ~LE~ citizens have first dibs on them. And usually all are filled. But from time to time. Some may not be. And this is all that I was meaning by what I stated in the above. Also, no offense, but we are not hurting for citizens. Just would like to gain a couple extra citizens, to equal out the working skill fields that we have. That range from all skills and levels. We're not a community that allows anyone and everyone to join. Just sometimes for those that are considered a of being a quality canidate, whether they have high or low skill levels, are based more on the person's characteristics rather then how powerfull or good at this or that they are. Because to me and those in ~LE~ that is more important. Id rather have a low leveled player, that was a great person. Then for example only, a high leveled person that had a major attitude problem with anything and everything.

But overall, I truely do appreciate your offer. Like I stated in the above, if ya like I could maybe get ahold of ya sometime and take ya up on your offer of helping. But with out all the guild, community, clan changes and etc. ;)

Regards

TK

Guest Trojan_Knight

Legends of the Empire (taged as ~LE~ ) is seeking fighters that are honorable, and mature acting. {That do not have ie: multiple accounts that they play with} Our requirments for those interested have been temporarily removed for a limited time. Although our basic ideas of ie bag jumpers, liars, cheaters etc need not apply.

For the time being, all that is required is that you meet the above personal standards and that your levels consist of at least 20 in A or D. This is mostly due to that our community has decided its time gather some fighters, and to help those that are new, to better become fighters as well if that is what they so wish. But if your interested you can post on this thread. You can contact myself Trojan_Knight , Stormer , or Deadhead on/in game for a interview.. Or you can visit our forums and fill out an application. This is located at "Click Here"

Other fields of work are welcomed into ~LE~ as well. We are not a "Specialized Guild that is souly involved in one working field". Rather, we have citizens that are in every field of work except the bad blooded fields mentioned in the above as bag jumpers, liars, etc. And we have just about every race included as well. Although recently somehow we've became mostly Drageoni's lol..

Till another time or another place

Regards,

TK

aka Trojan Knight

w00t w00t !! ~LE~ rocks !! join it its awesome !!

Guest Trojan_Knight

w00t w00t !! ~LE~ rocks !! join it its awesome !!

lol.. I appreciate your opinion of ~LE~. Yet for some, maybe what would fit them or etc is another community. Dont get me wrong ~LE~ is a great community. And for the most part it usually fits most. Whether it be via personalities, achievements, or fun. Yet some are better off in other places. For example bag jumpers, liars, cheaters, etc are all better off not in ~LE~. Simply not because we wouldnt like them as a person, or they're personality. But basically for what they stand for. And we dont use this word to often. But I'll use it here. When honor is top priority, one must pick and choose with in the possiblities to include that ones reputation can only stay the same or prosper.

Anyways, there are now a few more of us then in the past. If anyone would like a interview by myself to see if maybe ~LE~ is right for you. Just pm me on game. But this is only for today. I dont know why I'm feeling so nice. Heck I may even go as far as allowing someone to join that has harvesting of level 20 for just because so long as they will or can or have met our simple no bad blood policy.. After today, I will be moving our requirements to a higher standard. Till another time, enjoy and have fun everyone.

regards

TK

Guest Trojan_Knight

Good day. I am posting here in forums for a couple of reasons. One to tell everyone, these past couple years have been great. We have all learned alot. Although ~LE~ is not the noob community it once was a long time ago. This is because for the most part we changed slighty a few times. And we have seen some great people come and go through our doors. But mostly due to back then we mostly alched, filled very large bulk orders for people. And remained peacefull for the most part.

A while ago, maybe over the last year, we have seen more changes occur. We had the addition of a bot a few months or so ago. And things are continuing to prosper for us. This is great news, due to if it wasnt for those that are in the EL community, that have seen us, talked to us, hanged out with us. You know what we are about. And that our word is worth millions in gold coins. We have never been a community that is looked apon as a unhonorable community. Nor have we ever been looked apon as a community that shouldnt be here.

We all know that ~LE~ has been one of the smaller communities. Although our size is a fraction of the size of some other guilds, communities, clans. We all know in ~LE~ its not about the quanity of citizens, but rather the quality of that citizen. I changed our recruiting requirments a couple weeks ago. So if your seeking to join us. You may be waiting a while. Due to our new requirments are. "By invite only." And this is mostly do to, we dont want community jumpers, scammers or etc in ~LE~. So this brings a higher level or a person who could be a few days old to the game. The possiblity that maybe a citizen of ~LE~ will notice them. If we are impressed by how the person acts, displays him/her self, etc etc etc. Then we may be willing to talk with that person. Most in ~LE~ talk with just about anyone and everyone at just about any given time.

Today, I am implimenting a rule into ~LE~'s rules and regulations. That would enable some of the citizens of ~LE~ to pk if they choose to. We all know that pking can be done honorable. If done correctly. So I say this publically. To help you, and to have you help me, and for me to help all of you. I will not allow a single citizen of ~LE~ to flare anyone on EL in the forums for pking. Unless it is someone with inner rank of 19 or higher. Then I will allow one of those two people or myself to post a thread in the outlaws, if we think its reasonable. And trust me, reasonable & outlaws is very hard to come to agreement on when dealing with pk. We all know, if you enter pk, wheather your possibly really strong, or possibly really weak. The chance of you dieing are great. So its liked stated when enter the pk. "Enter at your own risk". How ever I would like to include a few things here on how we are going to pk. And you can make your own decision based on that after I'm done. Im not one to surprise everyone, but rather let everyone know up front.

We (myself and the other two high ranking inner citizens of ~LE~) will not allow any citizen of ~LE~ to pk anyone that is Training (will be allowed 1 minute arena leave time after training), that is brand new to the game (less then 1 week old), or that is an ally or has some form of treaty with ~LE~. I feel these are important, because training should be left alone. And I know new people to the game are wanting to learn things about the game. So I feel as, if they dont enjoy they're time on the game, how are we going to help improve more people come to the game. Thus why I feel the 1 week rule is important for ~LE~. Although I cant speak for everyone in ~LE~. But I can speak for most. And I know for the most part, most citizens in ~LE~ either choose not to pk, or if do, then they only fight those that are of same levels. Although every community, guild, clan etc. Has a person or two, who has a itchy finger. Next ~LE~ will not be allowing any citizen of ~LE~ to pk anyone for any reason for 24hrs from this post time. I find this important to help everyone have or to get a chance to check this out. So that all can be informed in a proper manner. Duels will be welcomed. I would perfer duels if possible, due to it just seems to be a better option. But sometimes we are all out just to have fun. Those that have pked me in the past. You know how I am when I die, i dont get mouthy, i just laugh it off with you. :P

I appreciate everyones time, and hope to catch yall around sometime. If anyone has any questions please feel free to post them here, or you can ask me on game, or you can even post on our new forums if ya like by doing the guild info command on game. Either way, its been fun. And I know in the future we will have even more fun.

Regards

Trojan_Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

How yall doing?

Anyways, if i have not said it yet, and I dont think I have. ~LE~ has gone to joining by "Invite Only". With a couple past ordeals. And other things in general. We at ~LE~ feel this is the better choice for us. Given that we are small, and that for the most part we always have been. And most likely will continue to be (about 25+ citizens). However we do not care about quanity, but rather quality. Our turn over rate is one of thee lowest in EL. Given that this is due to our quality citizens. But this is not to say that we are better then anyone, or anything like that. So please do not take it that way.

Anyways, if you feel as if you may of been over looked, or you think we should notice you.. You are more then welcome to fill out a application. However, please keep in mind. By you doing so.. Does not consitute us to have to allow you to join. But rather, it will just give us a idea or a notification. That maybe we should look into what your about and etc. You can find this application here

From now to a couple weeks, like around july 7th 2006 I will be looking for some Crafters & Summoners, or looking to "rent" a few summoners if possible. I have a few citizens that could use some help in areas of raising a/d levels. But we not have enough summoners to accomplish a goal of what I would like to see.

Anyways, if you are interested in possibly summoning around the time frame provided in the above paragraph.. Please toss me a pm on here, or post on this thread.

-What will be provided for those who would rather be rented-

Ingredients for summoning.. Everything from bones and meat, to le's to summoning pots.

What will you get from this.. Well of course the EXP. And possibly I may toss ya hmm 5k gc. Which isnt much to be honest, but being the amount of exp you would gain. Should make up for this..

What will be needed as in summoning. For those that choose to want to be rented. I would perfer two or three different leveled summoners.. So that the exp gain for them will be sufficient.. No reason to have someone that can summon chims, summoning deer for example. But each summoner will need to be effiecent with ingredients so that for example no more then 15% of ingredients are lost.

What ~LE~ is looking to slaughter for example. To give a better idea of who may or may not want to participate in this..

Somone who can summon up to All Garg Types.

Somone who can summon up to Grizzly & Polar Bears.

Somone who can summon up to Cyclops and larger.

Thanks for taking time to read this. And I hope to hear from a few people that will be able to help me out around July 7th 2006.. aka also my b-day blah.. lol

Regards

TK

(edited in: ""So no more"" then 15% of ingreds are lost" i new i made a mistake on that somewhere lol.)

Edited by Trojan_Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

Good day everyone. I am here on the behalf of my community. And I thought to share some new ideas, new adventures, and new doors opening w/ ~LE~ w/ the rest of the EL community. I have been away for some time, and from what Gossip says, it looks like I was away for about 160 some days. Which just happens to be a really long time. On my return, I've noticed many new and bright things that have come about in EL. And I have noticed alot of unfamilar people. Which is great.

Legends of the Empire has been a great community for some of us older players in the past. It's pretty good now. But I feel w/ me being gone for a while. And a few other things. That it needs to be great again. I'm not saying it hasnt seen bad days, or seen good days. I'm just saying, I believe its time to bring it back to its original goal. Which is to be a community, where almost anyone and everyone. That has common sense, dignity, morals, honor, respect, loyalty, and a positive personality would be welcome. (those that like to bag jump, scam, lie, cheat, etc, this does not include you) A place where fun is always the key phrase being spoken of or about.

So, there are going to be some changes happening in the future, over a small period of time. We are going to be looking for younge, old, new, or expierenced players for all fields. Honestly ~LE~ is not about what you think you need to achieve to be great as in skills in number quanities. But rather what you need as a person to be great. We are going to be slightly more selective. Due to I recently just pruned out 11 inactives in ~LE~. And some of which were of inner community rank. Those positions need to be filled. And most likely those remaining in ~LE~ currently will fill those positions. Just like anything anywhere. You recieve what you earn. You show us, that you are the quality we seek, we may show you that we're interested in having you aboard. Because its not about how many people we have in ~LE~. But rather the quality of people with in ~LE~.

Honestly, we do not need help with anything. And I know of some guilds still here, that would be more then willing to help just about anyone on any given notice. Although we do feel, that its time, to bring more people in, that should have a chance being somewhere, where they can feel like they belong. With in the community of ~LE~, we can be very lienent, yet at the same time. We have had to be very strick. It just matters on the topic at hand, at that time. We joke around w/ one another alot. We have alot of friends in many other guilds that we are thankful for. And overall it honestly doesn't get any funner (if that is a word lol) than this, in ~LE~.

We are looking for all fields as I stated in the above. Those that are remaining still active in ~LE~, for the most part have been playing for a very very long time. Our past expierences tought us, what can be done, what should be done, and what should never be thought of again. So we can teach this to just about anyone. We are a very helpfull community, when people have free time. Sometimes ya can't leave a load of 2500 silver ore to go help someone. But for the most part, when we can help, we do so.

In my total amount of time playing EL. I have only been in 3 guilds/communities/clans. One ya probally dont recall DSoM, and the others are ^V^ and ~LE~ . From each I have learned many things. Whether it be from how to do something more efficiently, to how to become more caring and understanding, to where to draw the line. While I was away, yeah I was playing other games. Im not gonna mention it here, because I'm pretty sure they're names don't need to be said. However, I also learned from these as well. I learned stragies, how to overcome conflict in a easier manner, and how to make a more efficient chain of command as some would call it. All these things, plus many more that are going unmentioned that I have learned. Are being implimented here in EL in my community of ~LE~.

For now on, everything that is seen as a conflict will be debated on w/ in ~LE~, before a public speech. Any guild that is, or that has been red tagged will continue to be so. And will no longer allow citizens of ~LE~ to trade, train, negotiate, or help the foe prosper in any form or manner. Because why feed the fireplace some coal, if its just going to burn you more later? However if at any time, the foe(s) wish to negotiate w/ a court system, and try to work it out. Then at that time that can become a likely possibility. For the most part, these are going to be our key goals of things being worked on and in progress of achieving.

Lastly, back to the who we looking for topic. We are looking for honorable, respectable, new, old, younge players that have never been black listed. That have never been outlawed due to a scam or something not related to pk. ( and yes, in the eyes of ~LE~, using bait to lure someone can be viewed as a scam in some instances ). We are watching for fun, active, positive personalities, that have goals of wanting to be the greatest. If you have one skill over 20 not including OA, or 6 skills over 189 for example it doesnt matter to us so long as you are a positive person. And we can honestly tell who is and who really isnt. But I will say, the higher your skills are, the better the chance you have of getting in. Although this almost sounds like we're taking just about anyone. This is honestly not the case. Everyone that wishes to try and join is welcome to come and try. But you have to go through my interview. There are some trick questions, just because I can through them in there and am able to do so. And there are some questions that will make you think. Out of all my questions on the interview, there are only 3 correct answers. The rest are your honest answers. Its not about what we want to hear or dont want to hear. Its about if we feel your being honest w/ us. Because honesty will take you farther w/ me then all the gifts in the world.

So, if you feel you have what it takes to be a citizen of ~LE~, if we haven't noticed you. Maybe take the bull by its horns. And drop one of us a message. Or you could post in the forums we have. Which is located Here if you click. Or you can just post on here and a citizen of ~LE~ will see it, and then will most likely contact you in game.

In any case, have fun, enjoy your days on the game as I have the past few I've been back and take care.

Regards

Trojan Knight GM of ~LE~

ps: Well Honor Bot has control of ~LE~ but thats to help the ~LE~ community for other purposes, including myself. lol.

Guest Trojan_Knight

Well its been some time since I've posted on here. Figure to bump this thread up with some new included info. If you have read any of the above, you will find that most of the links are bad. Due to some moving sites regarding ~LE~. So if your quality, never been in trouble, like having fun. And don't mind taking a little time to fill out this Application to possibly join ~LE~. Then maybe we'll contact ya. We do not accept anyone and everyone. Just looking at options for the moment you could say.

Regards

Trojan Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

Good Evening,

I figured since its been a little while since I've stated anything regarding ~LE~. I thought now maybe as good of a time as any. For those of you that are use to me writing a lot. Sorry to dissappoint this time. But, I'll try to make this as long as possible, with out it seeming pointless. :icon13:

Due to our previous goals being achieved. We are now accepting new applications. Please note we do not accept everyone that applies. If you have been outlawed/blacklisted/banned for bod, brod, scamming, lieing, cheating, etc. Please do not waste your time and ours by appling. :)

We have reviewed our diplomatic agreements and made changes where changes needed to be made. We feel this over all makes us a more positive community. We aquired a new website. I'll provide link at bottom. Also we have been approved for relocation of our marketing bot Honor to Idaloran a day or few ago. So in all, things are looking great for ~LE~.

What ~LE~ is looking for .. Fighters, Fighters, Crafters, Alchemists, Fighters, Manuists, Potionists, Fighters, and did I mention Summoners and Fighters? lol.. If ya interested in finding ways on how to find our application, or have a interview. You could #guild_info ~LE~ or click on our site. http://le.guildportal.com

Till next time..

Regards,

Trojan_Knight

Guest Trojan_Knight

Well its been about a month since I posted on here. So just figured to post. :D ~LE~ as a community/guild has been doing a great job in many things in the past. Our goals have all been reached. And we are continuing to overall be more knowledgable of the game as a whole community/guild. With some current changes and some current changes to come to the game. We feel now would be as great of a time as any to drop our basic level requirments for possible joining.

Meaning, if your old, or new to EL your welcome to apply. So long as your not on outlaws for scamming, lieing, been banned for cheating, bag jumping, etc all negative things that most see as a negative. If not listed in outlaws for any of the previous mentioned. You may have a good chance at this time in being accepted. Also some things relating to pk will be over looked. But is on a basis of severity of matter. To fill out a application to join ~LE~. Click Here.

We, ~LE~, are looking for all skill fields to join. Including like mentioned in above those that have at least one skill at or above level 20, not including over all. To those that have all skills above 100 for example. If you would like more information regarding us. Please check out http://le.guildportal.com it is our main site.

Lastly, for information purposes. We may not accept everyone, and we reserve the right to deny anyone for any reason. Our basic skill requirment is temporarily removed till next week 05/21/07. But still have to pass the remainder of the application to be accepted. We feel that with changes to come and changes in far past on EL. That since most in ~LE~ know avg+ knowledge of game. That it is time to expand ourselfs to be a greater community.

So for application, Click Here

For more information, http://le.guildportal.com <-- click that. :D

Regards,

TK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

APPLICATION

LEGENDS OF THE EMPIRE - APPLICATION TO JOIN

Character Name: Lordscrooge

====================================

SKILL LEVELS

Over All Level: 51

Skills and Stats:

-Attack : 30

-Defense : 31

-Harvest : 38

-Alchemy : 36

-Magic : 20

-Potion : 12

-Summoning : 0

-Manufacturing :12

-crafting : 10

BASIC ATTRIBUTES/NEXUSES

List any Perks or Negative Perks you have: Harvester, Godless

What skill(s) are you interested in?: Fighting, Alchemy, Magic

What is your favorite skill to work on?: Alchemy

GENERAL GAME PLAY

What is your opinion of those that choose to PK?: Its there choice

What, in the future, would you like to see your character become?: Mage

Do you think you would need some help in better understanding the game and how to level up faster?: Not really

How long have you been playing Eternal Lands?: about 18 months

Do you have any other characters? (If yes, please give names): yes Drak_scrooge

What do you think about working as a team?: Enjoy it

What charactistics would you say best suit you? (Please answer "yes" or "no" to those listed below):

-Am by myself a lot, quiet and go mostly unnoticed: no

-Am very outgoing, and outspoken at times: no

-Am impatient, when I feel the topic is important: no

-Am polite: yes

-Am honest 100% of the time: yes

-Am able to treat friend and foe equally all the time: yes

-Am a natural born leader: no

-Am more of a follower: yes

-Am more of a person that just goes with the flow: no

-Am easy to get along with from the begining: yes

-Am hard to get along with: no

-Am able to get along with people once I know them better: yes

-Am tired of this application yet lol: no lol

-Am usually on at least 5hrs per week: yes

-Am usually on at gmt - night time: yes

-Am usually on at gmt - day time: yes

-Am usually on at gmt -morning time: no

-Am above the age of 18 yrs old: yes

What about you do you feel is of good quality?: allways ready to hel

Why did you choose to fill out an application for ~LE~ (Legends of the Empire)?: was looking at the different gulds and liked the sound of it

Why should we accept your application?: commitment

Have you ever been black listed, or outlawed by any person, guild, clan, community, etc., in Eternal Lands? (If yes, please list by whom and why): no

If asked to harvest 10,000 flowers (for example), what would be your response or reaction?: ok ive done it before

How long in days would you consider reasonable enough time for us to decide if you are a quality candidate for ~LE~?: 2 days

Do you know at least two (2) people that would vouch for you in Eternal Lands? (If yes, please list them): Orick (if he remembers me) Doom_bloodfist

Have you even been in any guilds, clans or communities? (If yes, please list them): yes Dwarven Bretherin (dispanded) *h* hunters (they never seemed to recruit any more people)

Did you leave those on good terms?: dont know about *H* cos I was the only one on most of the time but I think so

What do you feel are your strengths?: commitment, determination, honesty,

What do you feel are your weaknesses?:

In your opinion, what is honor?:

Would you consider yourself honorable? (Please list reasons why or why not):

Would you ever scam, steal, lie, cheat, or knowningly take a bag that did not belong to you?: no

If you were to see a bag on the ground, and there wasn't anyone around, would you look to see what was in it?: yes

If items were in it, would you take them?: no I would sit and ask if anyone could confim it was theres

Guest Trojan_Knight

I checked that test and questions, and i can tell 1 thing, i would fail it very badly :)

Na, ya would probally pass so long as ya bribed me with furs. lol j/k :( .

But on a serious note. Thinking I may make that questionaire/ application a little shorter. It seems to maybe be a question or two to long? lol.. Also if anyone is interested in joining ~LE~. Maybe click on the link provided below for a shorter / quicker application. Or if you would like more information about us. Click on the correct link below as well for that too.

We are a guild/community that is similar yet different then all guilds/communities/clans etc on Eternal Lands. We are similar in the area of fun. Since we do welcome every skill , including pk cuz lets face it, it takes skill. Any two people can combat one another and wack away w/ swords equipped. But if ya not have the knowledge of basic pk operation then its a likely chance that your gonna visit hell. If maybe ya know to bring some goodies or etc. Chances are better for ya. But not nessisarily meaning etc. Anyways, we allow many many great fun things. We do not tolerate bag jumpers, scammers, liars, cheaters, etc. We are different do to how we opperate. We operate as a unit, supported by its people with in our community. We do not specialize in one anything. We have been around for a long time. We do not see quanity as being more important then quality. We are not large but avgerage to maybe smaller in size then most guilds that have been around half as long as we have. Do to previously mentioned selection of new recruits. And we offer everything on game that any guild on game can offer or can't offer in a positive manner. If you want a active #gm channel, helpfull to a point personalities, sincere friends, and overall a great fun time. Maybe we're what ya looking for.

As a wise man once said "Sometimes what your looking for seems invisible. Yet it remains right in front of you."

~LE~ Application Page for joining

~LE~ - Legends of the Empire's Main Site Page for information

Regards,

~TK

APPLICATION

LEGENDS OF THE EMPIRE - APPLICATION TO JOIN

Character Name: Erstad (AKA: The Dread Pirate)

SKILL LEVELS

Over All Level: 51

Skills and Stats:

-Attack : 38

-Defense : 37

-Harvest : 67

-Alchemy : 72

-Magic : 21

-Potion : 19

-Summoning : 10

-Manufacturing :18

-crafting : 15

BASIC ATTRIBUTES/NEXUSES

List any Perks or Negative Perks you have: All of them except Hellspawn and Harvester of sorrow, and the ocassional morning halitosis.

What skill(s) are you interested in?: holding my liquor, smooth talking the ladies, levitation, oh...EL skills...um, alchemy and getting into crafting.

What is your favorite skill to work on?: my stats should reveal the harsh reality of how I waste...I mean spend most of my EL existance.

GENERAL GAME PLAY

What is your opinion of those that choose to PK?: If I disagreed with the game, I would not play the game, therefore I support PK to those who choose to allocate their lives in a mouse clicking other peoples character with a sword icon and pretend they are truly bad mo-freakers for their out mouse clicking their opponents. :))

What, in the future, would you like to see your character become?: in the future? I hope to find a better game to play, but if I cannot break my EL crack addiction, perhaps I shall like to develop my char. not soo much as a stat pr0, but more as an Infamous leader type that everybody claims to hate...but secretly envies and admires...wait...I have already achieved this...perhaps just filling my storage up with nice computer generated pixles of simulated armor and fancy nonexistant items would be peachy.

Do you think you would need some help in better understanding the game and how to level up faster?: perhaps this question is better suited if it is me asking you :P

How long have you been playing Eternal Lands?: 1/2 year + a few weeks

Do you have any other characters? (If yes, please give names): Harmonious_Rage ...the rest are classified :)

What do you think about working as a team?: there is no I in team...but there is an m and an e (me). Seriously, I am all about working as a team, I fancy myself a handy mule at times with my 1200 emu :)

What charactistics would you say best suit you? (Please answer "yes" or "no" to those listed below): umm, no

-Am by myself a lot, quiet and go mostly unnoticed: "yes" or "no" lol, sorry....no

-Am very outgoing, and outspoken at times: Absolutely, I am the T.M.I. champion

-Am impatient, when I feel the topic is important: paitence is my virtue...thats why I can put up with EL.

-Am polite: Polite as a pirate can be.

-Am honest 100% of the time: anyone who answers yes is lying...but anyone who answers no is at least telling the truth about not being honest...so I shall say no.

-Am able to treat friend and foe equally all the time: I have no foe, I view all as friends who I havent had the pleasure of knowing yet.

-Am a natural born leader: I took charge of my family 5 minutes after birth

-Am more of a follower: only if she has a nice caboose

-Am more of a person that just goes with the flow: I have been known to flow with the go, but I can layeth the smaketh down should the need be.

-Am easy to get along with from the begining: Aye...as easy as it is for Hugh Hefner to find a date.

-Am hard to get along with: only if you are Paris Hilton or equally as famous/rich from nothing of your own merits/talents.

-Am able to get along with people once I know them better: depends on what is revealed about their persona and how that equates to my own tollerances and values.

-Am tired of this application yet lol: lol, not lol yet lol I lol look lol forward lol to lol more lol, bring lol it lol on! lol...lol.

-Am usually on at least 5hrs per week: usually

-Am usually on at gmt - night time: usually

-Am usually on at gmt - day time: not so much

-Am usually on at gmt -morning time: negative

-Am above the age of 18 yrs old: chronologically yes...however my mentality is up for debate.

What about you do you feel is of good quality?: If I told you that, it may be construed as sexual harassment.

however my EGO transcends that of most mortal men, and I am pretty darn awesome when it comes to microwaving ramen noodles!

Why did you choose to fill out an application for ~LE~ (Legends of the Empire)?: was inebriated on Korean Soju, and looked like more fun than alching 50,000 Fire Essences.

Why should we accept your application?: It be you who should be honored that the Dread Pirate felt so inclined to grace you with his presence.

Have you ever been black listed, or outlawed by any person, guild, clan, community, etc., in Eternal Lands? (If yes, please list by whom and why): ummm, of course not...I would never find myself on outlaws :P I am the pure essence of righteousness...ok, hope the sarcasm wasnt too thick on that.

If asked to harvest 10,000 flowers (for example), what would be your response or reaction?: I would ask you what you intended to do with said flowers...if it didnt include anything involving flavored oil and Richard Simmons or David Hasslehoff and 10,000 flowers gently tied to the legs of a dozen Llamas, then I would say cool.

How long in days would you consider reasonable enough time for us to decide if you are a quality candidate for ~LE~?: thou needeth time to contimplate my fate of membership? if it be time ye need, take all the time ye shall require, I shant waste precious sleepless nights awaiting yer reply.

Do you know at least two (2) people that would vouch for you in Eternal Lands? (If yes, please list them): I cannot actually "verify" that anyone "playing" Eternal Lands actually truly exists or if in fact it is all merely a complex fabrication of my own cerebral concoction...but if not...I suppose I could say just about anyone...for there are few who are unaware of my presence.

Have you even been in any guilds, clans or communities? (If yes, please list them): Yes. I Originally was a member of DoA...a most excellent guild with a fair and tollerant GM...and a brilliant...yet slightly less tollerant rank-19 bot programmer :P and I am currently the GM of FURY. Arrr

Did you leave those on good terms?: Yes...I am still friendly with anyone who wishes to be friendly back. and just had to leave in order to form my own guild.

What do you feel are your strengths?: biceps, quadricepts, abdominals,...oh, sorry, got off track again...I feel that my strengths are Charisma, Lack of shame, Humor, Integrity, and ability to mix a mean Tequilla sunrise.

What do you feel are your weaknesses?: I curse my damn overbearing Libido and ever present male hormones, that and I am a slave to the dark skinned ladies!

In your opinion, what is honor?: an LE trade bot :D) OK, to me, Honor is defining stability in ones life and acting in a way that you feel is beneficial to the harmony of what you value. in other words...honor is not always what others may percieve as honorable. A soldier may find it "honorable" to fight in combat to defend his countries ideologies...whereas a pacifist may find honor in avoiding conflict and planting nice shrubberies around the local forest.

Would you consider yourself honorable? (Please list reasons why or why not): Yes, I consider myself honorable because I am true to my word, I am confident that my decisions are for the greater good, and I always obey the official rules to the best of my abilities without trying to manipulate them to my own personal style of desired gameplay.

Would you ever scam, steal, lie, cheat, or knowningly take a bag that did not belong to you?: in EL yes...in RL never.

If you were to see a bag on the ground, and there wasn't anyone around, would you look to see what was in it?: sure

If items were in it, would you take them?: If I felt soo inclined, I just may, or I may not...depends on if my agent orange is acting up that day.

Guest Trojan_Knight

Lol Erstad.. Nice! I must say that was great. I laughed and almost had a few brain farts at the same time. lol. Check ya pm box here on EL, I reply to all applicants. Even ones that have been on outlaws numerus times lol.

Anyways, anyone else wishing to find information about us, or wishing to join possibly. Below are our links to better help ya out. Don't be a stranger, even if your not interested in joining us. Maybe favoritize our main site. It has all kinds of helpful links and etc. All links provided have been approved by the owners of the links to be hot linked. So check it out. :) If anything maybe we help you save a little bit of time when your searching for the fantastic something.

~LE~ Application Page for joining

~LE~ - Legends of the Empire's Main Site Page for information

~TK

Edited: fixed bad link.

Edited by Trojan_Knight