Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lorddeath202

who here turn off heater when it is snowing outside

I'd never do that. The cold makes my past injuries ache. Plus I have kids in the house and kids aren't any good if they're icicles. :)

who here turn their heater to 45 F when it is snowing outside ?

just so they could save heating bills for the winter.

any one ?

Lol. Making your family freeze so that you can play EL and go to the forums? :lol:

What the fuck is the purpose on having money (ie. work) if you don't want to get some minimum level of confort in your life?

I keep the heat in the house to about 22C

What the fuck is the purpose on having money (ie. work) if you don't want to get some minimum level of confort in your life?

I keep the heat in the house to about 22C

<_< agrees 100% But i kep it at 68f (20c)

I keep mine at 75 but usually it's a matter of airconditioner/no airconditioner. Very rarely use the heater ;)

Our apartment building is so old that we don't control the heat individually...some guy who doesn't live here does. Oh, and there is no circulation, so the top floors are always sweltering (literally about 104 deg F in the hall on the top floor) while the bottom floors are freezing. We're lucky to live in the middle :D

Edit: sp

Edited by Tanyia

Our apartment building is so old that we don't control the heat individually...some guy who doesn't live here does.

imma need further story cause this is too funny lol

Our apartment building is so old that we don't control the heat individually...some guy who doesn't live here does.

imma need further story cause this is too funny lol

It's not that odd... when I was in HS, they built a new school, and they never could get the temperature right in the building - half would be too hot, half would be too cold, and they'd yell at teachers for opening windows - it'd mess up the temp in the whole building, they said... One teacher said they were controlling the thermostat from Kansas City or somewhere like that (and I'm not sure if he was serious or joking, he had an odd sense of humor...).

the heat in my house is usually kept around 68, but unlucky as i am, my room has a very very small ratiator that doesn't heat my semi huge room, so i end up using this small electric heater. it's really nice though, just plug it in, adjust the temperature you want, and wa la, warmth! :)

-kat