More Potions

Ingredients:

1 empty vial

10 black roses

25 fruits

5 bear fur

10 bottles of ale

combine.

Results 1 Cooldown lifting potion. Does not work very long--same life span of other pots, but has a potential of saving your tail if you are in a bind.

:P

thats cool idea! :);););)

here is that new potion :)

<==>

| |

| |

/ \

| |

\____/

thats cool idea! :icon13::icon13::icon13::icon13:

here is that new potion :)

(▐▐)

|▐▬|

|▐▐|

///▐\\\

||||▐|||

\\\▐///

(▐▐)

Ingredients:

1 empty vial

10 black roses

25 fruits

5 bear fur

10 bottles of ale

combine.

Results 1 Cooldown lifting potion. Does not work very long--same life span of other pots, but has a potential of saving your tail if you are in a bind.

:P

This sounds more like cooldown lifting drink as you'll need a bottle to put all those ingredients in it - i think that vial might just be too small :P:(:D:D

Edited by skodarap

What did you have in mind for actual use? No cooldown at all? halving cooldown time? Progressively taking cooldown from 25% time back to 100% cooldown over a few min? Does this potion have any negative effects? Such as It may start at 25% cooldown time, then go to 100% in five min, but the next five min it can go to 150% cooldown time? I think that would make the most sense, that way you are basically rushing your cooldown in a short time and leaving time later when you can have a longer cooldown...Do I need to explain better?

Brom, the idea is this...say you are battling a cyclops and the disengagement ring does not work and you die. You try to get your db back and you need a fast fix to do so--as you are already injured. Drink potion, try to find your bag, etc. Or drink the potion before you even try to battle the monster. Point is that the potion is not easy to make, cost consuming, and not everyone will go to the level of making such item. Plus it is another book that must be researched. But if people think there is hope and an alternative method that can be done, perhaps there will be less bitching and more ppl working together for a common goal of improving the game that is definitely worth every cent I put into it. :) I was thinking that the potion would work at 100% effective in the first minute, 80-75% second minute, and decreasing rapidly every additional minute. And yes, it would have a side effect: increase cooldown after the potion is used up--massive cooldown to cool that potion down (150-200%). This will decrease the abilities to make this potion abused (and the reason I chose massive ingredients to make the item to begin with).

As for cooldown, it has its purpose I guess. I can honestly state that I have busted my tail for my stats now :lol:

Interesting, I like it, though we are not even going to consider this until after this month of cooldown trial is expired. Good idea.