Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chatterbug89

OutThisLife Unban Request

Yes, I did read the rules...I realy hope I don't get in trouble for this post. Please just delete it otherwise. I am acting on behalf of OutThisLife , who was banned quite a while ago by Entropy. He is currently banned from all of EL (including the forums...if you will unbann him, he can act on his own behalf on this matter on the forum). Here is what he had to say.

I got banned for calling Entropy a moron, and maybe some other things were said on this very forum. I'm deeply sorry, once again, for this trouble. I'd like another shot at being human in the EL world.. Later~

Sometimes he gets a little weird about things and I guess he just went out of control on the forums getting him permanently banned. However, i realy think he wont pull a stunt like this again (He's still imature as always...though..he has gotten a lot better since then :S).

Anyways, thanks...please dont' kill me for sort of not following th erules of this forum :S Just delete it if that's the case.

EDIT: To provide a little background info...from what i remember (this was quite a while ago), he ended up getting a little mad at Entropy and Entropy got mad at him for getting mad at him...then...comotion started on the bans forum and so the full ban.

Edited by chatterbug89

AFAIK, that happened when a certain other person got banned, and he was on her side, and did much more than just call me a moron. Is that correct?

AFAIK, that happened when a certain other person got banned, and he was on her side, and did much more than just call me a moron. Is that correct?

OTL replies

What are you talking about O__O

I think you are realy mixing something up...(also, OutThisLife is male..though..i think that was just a typo in your paragraph). Anyways, I went ahead and dug up the two main posts concerining his game and site ban.

The first post he made (which he put in the wrong forum than it realy should have been) was posted at http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...topic=16064&hl= ...He was banned from EL basicly for just being an idiot :S He also made a copy of his post in the bans forum at http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...topic=16094&hl= .

Hopefully this will shed some light on what orrignaly happened.

Actually, he did more than this.

Suggesting that I 'pull the trigger' when being extremely patient with him.

After warning him several times, he still insisted I commit suicide, as well as finding such suggestions hilarious.

lmfao insulting entropy for just a "typo" L0L

OTL you should have a healthy grown up convo with Entropy maybe you 2 can talk it out :}

Oh well...he asked me to request it and I tried. If anyone wants me to pass any instructions onto OTL just say the word...otherwise i'm just going to tell him he's out of luck i guess. This did happen quite a while ago, but oh well.

lmfao insulting entropy for just a "typo" L0L

OTL you should have a healthy grown up convo with Entropy maybe you 2 can talk it out :}

The worst thing, it wasn't even a typo, it's a perfectly valid word which can be found in a number of dictionaries.

As a sign of goodwill, I unlocked him, but if he ever crosses the line again, there will be no more clemency from me.

He just tried to connect today, but he told me it says he is IP banned...I can PM you his IP if you wish. Also, he can't access the forums either still :D

Anyways, here's what he had to say,

Thanks forgiving me a 5th chance :-)

He just tried to connect today, but he told me it says he is IP banned...I can PM you his IP if you wish. Also, he can't access the forums either still :D

Anyways, here's what he had to say,

Thanks forgiving me a 5th chance :-)

I've unsuspended him from the forums.

Entropy, Learner, Mihaim or Roja will have to deal with his ingame access

Unfortunately, he's still not able to access the forums...he just gets an error about "you can't visit the forums at the moment" or something like that. His IP is X.X.X.X , if it helps.

[Edit Piper]

Dont post IP adresses in forums!! Plz take a little bit more care about your personal data and other ppls personal data!

Edited by The_Piper

Unfortunately, he's still not able to access the forums...he just gets an error about "you can't visit the forums at the moment" or something like that. His IP is -edited out- , if it helps.

I looked over his account, changed one or two things. He should try now.

Unfortunately, he's still not able to access the forums...he just gets an error about "you can't visit the forums at the moment" or something like that. His IP is X.X.X.X , if it helps.

[Edit Piper]

Dont post IP adresses in forums!! Plz take a little bit more care about your personal data and other ppls personal data!

Epp...sorry about that....i kind of wasen't thinking :S Anyways..he went out...i'll edit this post if their is any problems.

EDIT: Well, he appanretly still cant' access the forums, he gets,

Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board

:) ...he just mentioned to me his whole ISP may have been banned due to using a proxy <_< Somehow that dosen't make since...either way...bah....he did a lot more stupid thigns than i thought he orrignaly did then :S

Edited by chatterbug89

Oh my God, this proxy is slow. Anyway, this is OTL on a proxy (edited out) trying to see what's going on. Obviously there's some trouble with unbanning me from forums, since you've said that I was unbanned from game (well cbbeley said this) and from forums yet I'm still banned. Now why edit out my IP? Nothing's going to happen, not many people know what an IP is here anyways.

You said you changed some things? Well maybe you should check you got the right IP/account.

Story: I was rather immature when I said that to entropy, and yes I know it was a word. I was actually messing around, he took it seriously. I've never really done anything worse than that, except tell some GM's they should commit suicide like Placid I think it was. Hazor, I always flirted w/ him. Ember who is lost in this world, I would molest her.. That's about it. Nothing severe, eh? ^^

Now, I'm not too sure if this violates rule #23 - The description there is rather "fuzzy". If it is then I'll go uhm.. Read or something.

^_^ Bye bye.

If you want to unban you, telll me your IP.

And FFS people, stop censoring IPs, is not like they are that important anyway.

Sorry, thats my fault, he did post his IP, I removed them. :lipssealed:

If you want to unban you, telll me your IP.

And FFS people, stop censoring IPs, is not like they are that important anyway.

Sorry, thats my fault, he did post his IP, I removed them. :lipssealed:

I don't care what Entropy says, I think you did right in removing the IP. If it is important to provide the IP, PM works well.

If someone posts someone's else IP without permission, it's not ok. But if someone posts his own IP, or posts someone's IP WITH permission, than I don't see any problem.

Well, I did post OTL's IP with permision :-P Anyways, i'll PM you entropy once I get a hold of OTL again.

IPs...it's not like they are realy anything secret...though, i guess when you have a static IP it could cause some problems if it is distributed..but..oh well...