Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sirrobin

Pets

When you sommon a bunny he follows you until he slowly dies but what if there awas a spell to make him not slowly die and follow you wherever you go. Also you can name your rabbit and it will appeer above its head insted of rabbit. Other okayers cant atk this rabbit unless in pk map. You pet can aslo gain lvls as it helps you fight and if it dies yo can use a spell to bring it back to life or just get a new pet.

Stronger animals/monsters would need higher spells to make them pets.

Hehe just a thaught

I like this pets idea... but, if you make higher monsters as pets, would they attack other players (let's say for example pet gargoyle) :doze: ?

This would go well with Summoning, And I like the idea.

That'd be pretty cool. Then maybe you could buy like pet-specific items like maybe armor or something of the likes, to like reinforce them :)

When you sommon a bunny he follows you until he slowly dies but what if there awas a spell to make him not slowly die and follow you wherever you go. Also you can name your rabbit and it will appeer above its head insted of rabbit. Other okayers cant atk this rabbit unless in pk map. You pet can aslo gain lvls as it helps you fight and if it dies yo can use a spell to bring it back to life or just get a new pet.

Stronger animals/monsters would need higher spells to make them pets.

Hehe just a thaught

I would rather see this be a result of higher summoning levels...if you are high enough you can summon yourself a pet that stays... Magic already has (and is getting more) good reason to level it, this would be a huge boost to summoning I would think.

Edit: Of course I have no idea if this is technically even possible to do but I love the idea.

Thats what i kinda thaught and also they could be tradable but nnot sold a stores so the demand for sommenors would go up and summoning wouldnt be a pointless skill.

Edited by sirrobin

Thats what i kinda thaught and also they could be tradable but nnot sold a stores so the demand for sommenors would go up and summoning wouldnt be a pointless skill.

Not really a pointless skill to begin with :P

Kill the ants with em lol...j/k, I actually use summons for gathering furs though, helps when you don't have to click madly only find out your out of range of a fox or rabbit.

I actually use summons for gathering furs though, helps when you don't have to click madly only find out your out of range of a fox or rabbit.

How? Summoned creatures don't drop anything :(

and when you have a wolf you can ride on it,i've said this before but i love that im not the only one who loves that idea

Heh. Foxes for the Gnomes. =d

I think that would be cool, people can have pet bears that will perform in circus' lol

and pet birds on there shoulder that let them join a extra channel :lol:

(*) You summoned a white rabbit

You renamed your white rabbit to Fluffy

#GM Newb: w00t, I summoned a fluff :P

lmao...sad, but it would so happen...same with a chimmy

The idea kinda sounds like Supreme Destiny's pet system, where your pet must fight and muture before you csn ride it. Also, if it dies then you have to pay a costly fee to bring it back to life. The fee isn't outragesly expensive but you don't want to have to pay it often

(*) You summoned a chim

You renamed your chim to Rabbit

Some secs later on IP:

Newb1: What should I first do in this game ?

Newb2: Kill some rabbits and sell their furs to shop

Newb3: Oh look over there, a rabbit

Newb1: Wait wait, it's mine

Newb1 helped decreasing the population :P

(*) You summoned a chim

You renamed your chim to Rabbit

Some secs later on IP:

Newb1: What should I first do in this game ?

Newb2: Kill some rabbits and sell their furs to shop

Newb3: Oh look over there, a rabbit

Newb1: Wait wait, it's mine

Newb1 helped decreasing the population :)

make it so you cannot rename them by certain names ^^ like animal/monster names etc...