Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WoodeH

Ummm?

Hmm.. first of all we are trying to find out who stole phax... and a few mods are banning whoever they think hacked the character.

A few people are pointing to you, so you are banned for now, if you dont confess im sure Ip address's will do the job.

Also a few others that will be talked to.. your not the only one.

Edited by Eclipse

Right...

Do people just think I do everything around here?

1. How would I know Phax's password?

2. Why would I want his char?

3. I don't scam/hack.bag-jump

4. There probs is no-one else just me.

If they are saying it is someone else..

Who else are they talking to?

The only reason you are being banned it because people are accusing you... if we find out you dident do it then you get your character back.. but if we find out you did.. then... we will leave the mods for that.

It wasn't me.

It was my brother.

And Learner knows this, as I have spoken to him and my brother about it.

rofl?

ChroniC / beeFeh

- He don't play EL anymore. Used to play on Maj1C but got bored so stopped playing.

- I don't know why or how he did it, all he did was tell me he did it.

Edited by WoodeH

man i dont think phax got hacked at all, he been swapping chars alot latly , and yeh then the risk is high to get scammed once

so my guess is that phax says hes hacked so he can get his char back

cuz if its scammed u cant get it back since its ur own risk

:icon13:

Considering Phax went from being normal Phax, to Odin for a while.. Now he has Eclipse's character.

Something coulda gone wrong outa all that.. I mean cmon man.. Who swap's Chars twice in 2 weeks? lol..

:/

Shaddup, if your not gonna be serious than why bother posting, grow up shiv.

And the people that he "traded" characters with have more honor to not steal a character in a game... something that you obviously have no clue about.

And yes, it was a hack... Phax dosent give his pass to anyone unless it has been a character trade... Do you really think he will go up to beefeh/chronic and tell him his pass? Omg use your brain. I look down on you. :shame:

Hey.

This is beeFeh, as you probs have gatherd it was me who hacked Phax. And I have spoken to Learner about the situation and I have tried to sort things out.

I'll have to wait until he comes on today to finally get things sorted out.

I would just like to apolagise firstly to Phax, and to the rest of the ^O^ guild.

I don't play EL anymore and I havn't played it in a while. For some reason people thought I used to play on WoodeH all the time, but I didn't. And what little time I did spend on WoodeH will now be non. As I am going to completley give up EL befor I end up giving WoodeH a bad name, which I don't want to do because the real WoodeH is nothing like I am. I guess you could say I am the Evil one out of the 2 of us, and he is the good one.

If any of you need anything. ie; Learner, just PM me and WoodeH will tell me.

Sorry again,

beeFeh / ChroNiC

Hey.

This is beeFeh, as you probs have gatherd it was me who hacked Phax. And I have spoken to Learner about the situation and I have tried to sort things out.

I'll have to wait until he comes on today to finally get things sorted out.

I would just like to apolagise firstly to Phax, and to the rest of the ^O^ guild.

I don't play EL anymore and I havn't played it in a while. For some reason people thought I used to play on WoodeH all the time, but I didn't. And what little time I did spend on WoodeH will now be non. As I am going to completley give up EL befor I end up giving WoodeH a bad name, which I don't want to do because the real WoodeH is nothing like I am. I guess you could say I am the Evil one out of the 2 of us, and he is the good one.

If any of you need anything. ie; Learner, just PM me and WoodeH will tell me.

Sorry again,

beeFeh / ChroNiC

Ok I would like to respond,,,and ask the Mods allow me to.

While You, whoever You are?? was on the Phax Charactor "You" had private pm's with

friends of Phax!!! how low can You go???.

You took items items which I wished to place in the guild store( altho' I am informed You gave them to another ^O^ guild member) AND......Finally You asked me for the code to open the guild store

stating "you had forgotten it".

You....whoever you are?? might call this "scamming" and feel this to be legal within this game

I though call it it theft.

I have no wish to see players banned..... but, do feel You (whoever You are) make an excellent

candidate for stats reduction and some quality time spent at the beam.

My brother dosn't play EL anymore.

And I have been punished, for his actions.

So this therad can be locked, please.

Thank you.

I dont believe that it was your brother. If he doesnt want play El why hacked a char, played as Phax and wanted to scamm passwords and items from our members. Btw the Phax char had be a reset because you got tons of neg perks. You got too easy punishment for this.

Thread cleaned and closed until anyone who knows of the ban can reply.

If your not anything to do with the ban don't post please.