Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kayliana

FINALLY OUR LAST MOVE!!!

Hey guys alright I have moved the guild forums again. Until tommorow will the old forums be up. I have gotten us professional hosting from one of my friends and it only costs me 10 bucks a month and i have to pay 30 bucks every quarter well anyways. I will also be giving out email accounts to top members or members who pay me with gold ^_^.

red-direction site works for me!

Oh, yeah, forgot to post it when i noticed it was up again.

AnKi, as soon as you have the new URL let me know it, so that I can update gdc.rules.it .

nother idea just hit me! :idea: we can have a special branch for the guild called the EDG (Elite Dragon Guard) specifically for our fighters :idea:

btw i wanna be head of it or co. head or even 2nd in charge would work!

nother idea just hit me!  :idea: we can have a special branch for the guild called the EDG (Elite Dragon Guard) specifically for our fighters :idea:  

btw i wanna be head of it or co. head or even 2nd in charge would work!

Heh I brought up that idea with Kayliana a LONG time ago when the guild was still getting organized, we dont have enough members for that yet but we will soon.

ok wasnt sure wheather the idea was already tossed out there but since it was my bad.

Hi, right thanks for that guys, I am glad to be able to get and I thank you for your kindness. I would love to be your silver dragon, it sounds great!! Oh and Kayliana thank you for your welcome and…well I have one question…am I in???????

Oh and yes I love to be called Michael the Silver so thanks mate!! I and I would be more than happy to send you a messenge if I have any problems… thank you again friends and fellow companions!!

WAHOO.

TODAY ST PATRICKS DAY, is a glorious day for all of the Grand Dragon Council, for it is the day that Anki Lucifer the Red hath acomplished his goal to become an official member of thy council. All thy are waiting for, is for Grum or Kayliana to accept me and the Grand Dragon Council has an official Grand Ambassador.

Gratz AnKi, PM me when you notice I'm online.

Michael, I believe you're in, but I cannot answer for Kayliana.

Hail Prophet. At the moment, we're reorganizing the guild a bit, so it might take some time for a guild member to respond to you. If you wish to join, could you go to our web forums at http://gdc.suddenlaunch.com/ , and make a post under the recruitment section? Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.

ATTENTION: For the next while I wll be away form EL as I already have sorry I havn't been around. I am just waiting for some new computer parts to come in. Hopefully thato r osme anime's or mangas. lol.