Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kayliana

nice to see u guys doing well....i went to the dragons lair...cool place...lol....ill stop by later when im fighting the female orcs....and empress kayliana...when will we have our training together... :)

hey guys i am back. i installed a new hd and got some shibby games i gotta burn em to cds but still i am back just wont be on for a little while i am going to start working on a bot.

Updated gdc.rules.it again, because in all sincerity, I find Anki's forums easier to use. Thanks Pocal, for the temporary forums.

** Will all dragons please go to http://gdc.rules.it and register **

StarStrike, I saw your message in the other thread, you look like a good addition to the guild, we'll await Kayliana's approval.

Just curious to find out more about the dragons - why would someone join this guild and not another one? Consider this me shopping around :cry: - still working on getting skills up high enough to be able to join...

We make iron and steel bars as a clan, each splitting the bars, and free items form some members, i give out free swords when i have them...

We help each other out with selling items, retreiving items when you've died, manufacturing and alchemy items for members who's stats aren't high enough yet, help members collect their god quest items. As far as I know, we don't have an entrance fee, although donations will gladly be accepted. We have an Empress who is loved by everyone. When you decide to go for the p2p version in the future, you can have a dragonoid character ;)

And dragons are really, really cool!

EDIT: we have a guild story, that's developing in the Role Playing section (Summoning in the Night thread, feel free to join in!), we have members across the globe, so whenever you log on, there's a good chance you will find a fellow dragon. Now you, what are you looking for in a guild?

Guest Raziel222

I spoke with Grum about joining this guild. So these are my stats :

Nickname:Rhaziel

Highest Skill : Harvesting 22

Fighting Skills : 18/18/18

Above all , my color.Well I want to be an ICE DRAGON

heh.... already posted in the story, which is great so far :D

Since my former guild (Genesis) was disbanded today, i would like to join the Dragon council.

my stats ( the fighting is pretty crappy :? )

I would be happy if i could be a green dragon... *wonders if there are any yet*

If there are no Grand shaman yet, then i will work a bit on my magic, and take that role :)

Guest simson

i talked with a friend and told me about the guild

Nickname: Simson

Highest Skill: Harvesting 33

Fighting Skills: 27/28/25

uh ya i am working on a guild story guys well its a history thingy. I am gonna put it on el.net along with abunch of other history stories i have written.

I think I'm the only official green dragon...But more the merrier :P

Yeah, we've pretty much given up on unique colours :P

Kayliana, when you find the time, could you post a members list including ranks on the GDC forums? Thanks.

2 1/2 new applicants :) We're growing nicely.

I've also talked with Rhaziel a few times on the game...