Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kayliana

once you've finsihed the quests from Gilrand and Bakart, they offer to train you you in Cor-ordnation and Phsyique, respectively. Just keep talking to them to check.

Lotharion is to be added to the friends ofd the guild/do not attack list/ he smelted 188 iron bars for Soulblighter, Clawshrimp, kyrant and myself, at no charge.

Guest Mikotaj

Now I know we have a forum....I would like to become a Grand Creator. I'll provide essences and potions.

If you wish to be a member, please fill out and either post the application here, or pm me on the forums. Or go to the clan forums.

Forum name:  

Character name:  

Combat/Attack/Defense levels:  

List any levels higher than 20:  

If you wish to become an officer or a second in command, list which position you are applying for and what level you are in that field:  

If you have spoken to any member of the Guild or are friends with one, please put down their name here:  

Read that.

Mikotaj has already joined. He was announced here:

Congratulations to our new members!

First, Clawshrimp, the Azure Dragon!

Soulblighter, the Silver Dragon!

Mikotaj, the Red Dragon!

Guest Mikotaj
;) Thnx for the backup Pocal. I was asking this because I provided a guild member with 100 essences today and I figured that'd be a nice guild job for me :)

Hi...papabear959 here...sorry for the sudden exit....i hope u guys wont hate me...bcoz of my sudden exit..im giving the guild 150 leather pants for free...i hope who is in charge can pm me ingame..anyway i hope u guys will continue to prosper...if u guys need any help just pm me in game.....farewell my friends

Ehmmmm...it's nice to see that I'm in your thoughts, Kayliana, but ehm....I'm still a dragon.

And papabear, that's decent of you. Thanks, and good luck.