Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kayliana

I do not mean to sound... like a nagging bitch or anything but.... ;) ... you posting in this topic on this forums might be kinda nnoying for some (not for me tho.. ) I'd advise you to go to www.eternal-lands.deforums and have MoonShadow make your clan your own forum :)) much easier to communicate then, ayh? :)

Hail, emperess.

Aepox has indeed made a good point, we need a forum. So far we have a tleast two option: get official and use a forum on eternal-lands.net, or ask moonshadow really nicely if he wants to make us a forum on eternal-lands.de.

AnKi, are you still working on that page you posted? I get a lot of errors about missing files when I click the el-related links.

About the bank, I don't think there's a need to keep it on the whole time, only if we want to deposit or withdraw something. I also think that your connection speed is not the problem, but rather your video card (if you indeed keep two EL windows open).

In retrospect, I feel I should have told him to bow down and worship me then

LOL! That would indeed have been the most logical response :(

Hail ,emperess and my friends , i wrote a litle song for our clan. Here is it:

Dragon`s Lair

In the valey , near the forest , there is a secret house ,

where not a creature can enter, not even a mouse.

Only Dragons go there, to hide their gold,

because winter is coming , and it will be very cold.

Master Harvester Rongon

My Dear Emperess, Master Harvester Rongon,

You make me feel almost ashamed for not contributing a song for our clan. I shall try to rise above my current skills and write something that for once is not worse than Vogon poetry.

My deer emperess Kayliana , type all members of Grand Dragon Counsil , their colors and jobs . Farewell Master Harvester Rongon

P.S. I sold all gloves and earn 309k.

AnKi, are you still working on that page you posted? I get a lot of errors about missing files when I click the el-related links.

About the bank, I don't think there's a need to keep it on the whole time, only if we want to deposit or withdraw something. I also think that your connection speed is not the problem, but rather your video card (if you indeed keep two EL windows open).

Ya i know i havn't gotten to make those yet.

Some good news, my friends! Thanks to the work of our dear Master Jeweler, we have hit nearly 3800k platinum!

Congratulations to AnKi who has decided to become a red dragon!

Another congratulations goes to our newest member, Grand Creator Hardcore11 who has yet to decide a color! Much luck!  

And feel free to contribute to the GDC rp in the roleplaying forums!

sorry for double posting about to give the bank some gold.

All hail to emperess Kayliana and other dragons, we did it, my friends. :lol:

We earn 5k platinum and now our Master Jeweler Grum are going to make us an official guild.Thanks to all GDC members we can now become the real guild . May the joy and peace follows Grand Dragon Council. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would like to join as a Green Dragon and take the position of Master Questor. I am Pocal in game

Hail emperess and my fellows dragons. I think, and so and ours emperess Kayliana , thay we should find someone who can be our healer/mage , and that he can heal us . Write your propositions and then Grand Dragon Council will see who will be ours healer/mage . Farewell , Master Harvester Rongon

when i got on the bank yesterday he was in the middle of VOTD by the broken rope bridge.

i am gonna harvest some more flowers and get abunch more cash for us.